Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
A happy person
44,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't the best match from Poles especially from Fyrstenberg.

Very great win for Mirnyi/Nestor, deserved title. Congrats guys!! :yeah: :hug: :worship:

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Poles were awful, shame whenever they make a big final as they clearly don't have the guts to take their chance. Frystenburg served like a girl.

Max was great

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
I guess it doesn't matter who Daniel is partnered with, he will always be a champion :clap2:

·
A happy person
44,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Polish team has bad record in finals, 11-20. And they lost the really important finals like US Open. What a mental midgets. :awww:

·
Registered
19,732 Posts
Poles :sad: :sad: :hug: they always seem to struggle in big moments, that's a shame. Fyrstenberg more and more the weakest link...

well done Daniel/Max, well deserved!

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
congrats Max & Daniel :)

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
It is really amazing that Nestor won 4 of the last 5 yearend championships with three different partners :worships:

·
Registered
889 Posts
I loved Nestor and Zimonjic. They were my fave team. Now I love both Nestor and Mirnyi and Zim and Llodra. Still pissed about the breakup.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Great to see Mirnyi and Nestor still winning big title. I hope they keep playing, even after the Olympics, where I hope they can get a medal! :)

I know Mirnyi won't be able to play men's doubles (unless Ignatik/Mirnyi gets a WC), but with Azarenka, they are a big contender to get a medal in the mixed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts