Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Via the scoreboard, it took place 2008 - 02 - 18

Is this a kind of Prima Aprilis joke but not in the right time?

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know. I just point out the fact it's been called BOYS SINGLES FINAL. Well, above all, it's nice to trat 36-year-old male a boy

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Maybe that was the best option they had, since they're probably using some program with limited choices. Possibly no "Men's exhibition match" choice included.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Via the scoreboard, it took place 2008 - 02 - 18

Is this a kind of Prima Aprilis joke but not in the right time?

that's f-ing hilarious:haha:

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Maybe that was the best option they had, since they're probably using some program with limited choices. Possibly no "Men's exhibition match" choice included.
perhaps "exhibition match" should have been implemented into the program

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
most likely. the data entry person was very creative :lol:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After the juniors final, it seems that new stars are born

This Sampras guy, winner, has got impressive serve (even the second one), nice catwalk on-court movement and exceptional volleys. He's not that good from the baseline, but still can produce some nice running forehands

The German guy from the Bolletieri Academy is an all-court player. He's got very good both forehand and backhand, mixes it up with decent volleys. Oh, and his trademark can become backhand returns, when he takes the ball early on the rise and hits it right down the corner

I think we'll here more about these boys in the future

1 - 12 of 12 Posts