Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
This guys is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo gay ! :haha: Andy cannot be happy with this, no way.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Tennis Fool said:
Anyone see the new ad? His Mojo says in the new Amex ad: "Andy is my hero".

Still, I didn't get the ad.
Yeah I saw it and I posted the link in the original Mojo page about 20 mins ago

·
Registered
981 Posts
Sad that the only funny Roddick commercial was a result of his losing in the 1st round.

"The guy's my hero." - LOLOL!

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
I like the ads...............lol

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
I like this ad, good to know that AmEx had one ready to go when he lost (as they did with the alternate ending to the old trophies on the airplane commercial). My favorite line is 'Redemption doesn't hit the snooze button' which the Mojo attributes to Andy. Hope it's true, hope that Andy gave himself one or two days to rest and get over it, then got straight back to work preparing for the next one.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I liked the save face. Is that guy gay or just dorky? Is Andy? I think the guy's just a dork.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Andy's mojo's funny and I like him. But I think they just made that commercial recently, because they played the first one even after he lost.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Thanks Amex you made Andy take this whole ad too seriously cuz we didn't really want him to lose his Mojo and hope you're ready to get laughs not cuz the ad is funny but because the person you featured looks like a joke now as your adman losing in the 1st round at the us open....ohh whatever..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Fee said:
I like this ad, good to know that AmEx had one ready to go when he lost (as they did with the alternate ending to the old trophies on the airplane commercial). My favorite line is 'Redemption doesn't hit the snooze button' which the Mojo attributes to Andy. Hope it's true, hope that Andy gave himself one or two days to rest and get over it, then got straight back to work preparing for the next one.
The actor's delivery of "redemption doesn't hit the snooze button" is priceless. It's such a great parody of a the kind of press conference a player gives after a bad loss.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I personally think the Amex ad, as funny as it was and everything...was just a disaster waiting to happen. Don't mess with fate and all that.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Heh. I think the entire ad (Andy's Mojo) was too cheesy, and while I'm sure Andy's been feeling like he's missing his mojo, I'm surprised he agreed to it all. However, the new commercial (for Andy's loss) makes sense, and American Express has to have SOME commercial to show. ;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
The Lexus commercials don't make any sense... I don't understand any of them. The grunting one would have been funny if it were Serena Williams giving him those directions, but otherwise, the rest of them don't make any sense.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Is my avatar showing up for anyone else? It's not for me when I look at my posts, but it's in my User CP. :confused:

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Paialii said:
Heh. I think the entire ad (Andy's Mojo) was too cheesy, and while I'm sure Andy's been feeling like he's missing his mojo, I'm surprised he agreed to it all. However, the new commercial (for Andy's loss) makes sense, and American Express has to have SOME commercial to show. ;)
It would be even more funny if they did a third commercial where James Blake sneaks into the press conference, throws the MOJO dude over his back and runs out with it...

Where's Andy's Mojo NOW??? To be continued :cool:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Tennis Fool said:
It would be even more funny if they did a third commercial where James Blake sneaks into the press conference, throws the MOJO dude over his back and runs out with it...

Where's Andy's Mojo NOW??? To be continued :cool:
lol, that'd be something to see. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts