Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, after my long long long hours at work i did the usual stuff i always do, hang out at my good friend's place, grab dinner and buy some daily needs. About 8 pm i noticed i was late to catch America's Next Top Model so i hurried all the way to my place.

Once home, i entered the place as carefree as ever and locked the door. Little did i know that that was the exact moment my life was gonna take a dramatic twist :eek:.

The next morning (today) when i was ready to leave the place to run some earrings, all of a sudden and out of nowhere caughting me totally by surprise i realised the door didn't wanna open 'cause one of the locks got out place and loose itself :hysteric:.

Didn't know what to do :unsure: so i called my neighboor who did me the favor to call the people in charge (don't know their names in english)
who got at my place at almost 1 pm to release me :clap2:.

I wanna mention that throughout all of this drama my good friend Dee was online with me keeping accompany and wishing me all the best... and of course laughing her ass off at my self impossed jail time :rolls:.

She also recommended me that i should get really pretty for the guys, 'cause you just never know... damn, that girl is smart :bowdown:

Thanks Dee :rocker2:

That's it :wavey:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
What a drama filled day for you!! :lol: :lol: :lol: How are you?? :hug: So were the guys cute that came to fix your door?? :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm so disappointed that Andy lost today:sad: I saw his match against Gasquet and Andy played really well. I pegged him to win Vienne. Have a nice Sunday:hug:

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, thanks Sheryl, and no they weren't any cute at all.

Andy lost, i know :sad: at least i like Gonzo too, but that's not enough

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
:hug: don't get addicted to jail :p

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm not :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts