Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
27,242 Posts
Guy will be on the streets after that hefty punishment.

Ajde.

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
that must be the ATP official press release... no details about what happened, even though everyone on the internet is talking about it. :lol: So Orwellian.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Typical excuse when someone says something racist, followed quickly by, "How can I be racist, my best friend/nanny/doctor/hairdresser/yoga teacher/travel agent is black/Hispanic/Asian/gay! Being accused of racism is actually worse than being racist!"

Llodra :facepalm:

·
Registered
27,242 Posts

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Typical excuse when someone says something racist, followed quickly by, "How can I be racist, my best friend/nanny/doctor/hairdresser/yoga teacher/travel agent is black/Hispanic/Asian/gay! Being accused of racism is actually worse than being racist!"
I don't think he's racist, but he's very rude for sure.

It's not at all the first time he's insulted persons of the public, in Marseilles he recently shouted "shut up" ("ta gueule" in French, it may be more rude in French) to someone in the audience.

·
Registered
874 Posts
$2,500 for making a comment like this? Are they serious? Nalbandian gets 8k for getting screwed over by Nouni and this clown gets away with a slap on the wrist? Unacceptable.

I like Llodra as much as the next person but I lost a lot of respect for him with this incident. The ATP should look into a more serious suspension for Mika. It's incredibly disappointing to know that this entire time, I have been supporting someone who hurls racist insults at fans just because they happen to support Gulbis.

Suspend him.

·
Registered
68,421 Posts
omg and i missed it =( someone who was there at the match??

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
yea that is low from Llodra, dunno why he got so heated over someone rooting for his opponent. He cursed at the Chinese fan, but I don't think you can call it racism, just immature and rude. Didn't know he acts like Clement with the ball kids. That's the kind of stuff I can't stand seeing from pros, treating ball boys like shit.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Judging by the crowds in RG, this doesn't come as a surprise; Llodra simply behaved like an average Frenchman.

Reactions: gulzhan

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
^^ now that's racism.

1 - 20 of 267 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.