Discussion Starter #1
She's so sad and drunk. She withdraws from Indian Wells. :sad:

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    51 KB Views: 1,126

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
You know, for a moment there I thought you were actually being serious and was imagining the headlines, the shell-shocked and traumatised posts in the Lleyki forum... my, what a story it would have been. But no, it was all sold down the river just for a snap of Clijsters getting 'em out. Shame on you sir!

·
F***ing have it
17,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's on a thread at Wtaworld. :)

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
oh my poor kim!!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
wooooooooowww..

·
F***ing have it
17,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Banned
991 Posts
Re: Re: Lleytton dumps Kim .. from WTA

Warrior said:
It's her in the picture. Look at her body, face, and hair. However, the pic could have been altered by removing the bra.
Like I said (before the thread got deleted on wtaworld :rolleyes: ) if you put the picture on the vertical, you can clearly see that it's not her. (Just compare a Clijsters pic with that pic).

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Lleytton dumps Kim .. from WTA

Andy This Andy That said:
Like I said (before the thread got deleted on wtaworld :rolleyes: ) if you put the picture on the vertical, you can clearly see that it's not her. (Just compare a Clijsters pic with that pic).
I've printed the picture and I still think it's her.

·
F***ing have it
17,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She's going to play naked at Olympics. She's not going to wear nor Adiadas nor Fila. Great move

:haha: :haha:

I hope she's not playing Serena. Serena would serve against her body and would hit Kim on her .. :tape:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts