Mens Tennis Forums banner

2481 - 2498 of 2498 Posts

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
I pay for ESPN- I still can't watch Murray/Serena. You have to pay for a separate service ESPN+ just to watch. Meanwhile on ESPN they are showing Evans vs Sousa. Sickening cash grab. It's always this way with trying to watch tennis, you can never just watch the tournament, you always have to buy something else.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You should get espnPlus for 5 bucks a month, excellent deal,(I get it just the months that the slams are on it) they show about 85 percent of the tennis matches, especially if ESPN runs a long woman's match and sticks with it like they usually do, i.e. "Coco's". Raf was playing same time as Serena, they wait till her match is over before they show his which is in progress. Tis not fair, they should show the highest ranking men and women first if playing that day, but that's show biz. ESPN plus will replay matches for 30 days after the day the match first played live. But if you got a fav, watch it, cause sometimes they dont hold them. I called Espn+chat, and asked them "why?', they said "dunno, have a good day"..Hope this helps, excuse the typos.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry didn't see" you pay for espn+". The Murray-Williams is on there and you pay the monthly fee should be able to watch it, I did, but don't like either of em so only watched couple mins.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
I am a happy TennisTV user but I would also like to have the opportunity to watch Exibition games. Unfortunately, I do not have an overview of when which games are ...
Is there a good overview of what games are and where you can watch them?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone know of a video stream for Tommy Paul's win over Cuevas in Adelaide? Was shown on betting sites last night...anyone know if there's any way of accessing it now/where I should look.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I made an account just so I could thank you for sharing this stream. Fantastic quality, no lagging, just perfect. Might actually be better than on tv...
let's hope it stays live for the rest of the tourney at least!
and welcome, have fun on MTF it is a fun forum with lots of great people ;)

·
Registered
276 Posts
If you have a VPN that connects to India you can watch some highlights and full matches on sonyliv and hotstar, though hotstar seems to be blocking my VPN - sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. For live streaming I use freestreams-live1.com they have many tennis channel feeds and show Eurosport and ESPN during slams.

2481 - 2498 of 2498 Posts