Mens Tennis Forums banner

2461 - 2480 of 2498 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Re: Where to find good, free, online tennis streams?

goatdee.net is a good one, quality of streams are way better than most of the other streaming sites. Problem is that if it is not an American masters or a Grand Slam, they are often too late putting up streams for the day.

·
Registered
6,080 Posts

I don't understand why people who are so dedicated to tennis don't pay some bucks for ATP Live?
Don't think this is available in Canada, not sure, but I already pay gobs for complete cable package--which I get because of tennis, so I am already paying plenty for tennis.

Then people tell you to cut the cable and subscribe, but there's other things I watch on cable, and there is no TC /TV subscription in Canada, it's tennis TV to your computer, and blah blah blah I want it on the TV and there's more complexity in that

So I wouldn't be asking this question if there was a tidy solution.

·
Registered
6,080 Posts

Don't expect to get both free AND reliable streams for too long, it depends on someone making the effort without real compensation.

That being said, I use these sites for the time being (can't speak to audio as I don't listen to it):
- sekastream.com (currently sekastream7.com, keeps increasing the digit for some reason; if it works, then the quality is pretty good)
- sportstream365.com

Otherwise I have the same difficulties in finding good streams, too.
Thank you for Seka! I tried a bunch of the suggestions on this thread and that one worked incredibly well.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts

That has a mining script on it - have a look at your CPU .....

Of course, maybe that's fair enough replacement for ads. Would be nice if they were up front about it though.
How did you notice that? I don't use that site, but this caught my eye and made me think about the sites I use and if they are doing the same.

·
Registered
36,855 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Live Stream in ATP Umag

What happens with live streaming in ATP Umag this year? I cannot find any link for the matches, neither t in bet companies live streams nor in other sites (etc zoroostream) .

·
Registered
707 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
So, I use a VPN and EuroSport Player. Can anyone tell me what events I can expect to be shown? Is it only Slams?

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
Any for RG?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Any streams?

Also where are the highlights? i like the 10-15min highlights, but they keep getting taken down, is there some place where there are longer highlights??

2461 - 2480 of 2498 Posts