Mens Tennis Forums banner

2441 - 2460 of 2498 Posts

·
Som i Serem
16,500 Posts
Does anyone know if videostream.dn.ua has been taken down? or is it in the US only?
Isn't working for me either anymore.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Nadal looks like shit. 4-6 0-3 (Broken twice already).

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
I'm not sure if this works internationally, but the 7 Tennis app worked perfectly today. Great quality and no cuts! Only thing is the advertisements: two unskippable video ads (30 seconds to a minute total) every time I went back to the app.

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Where to find good, free, online tennis streams?

Watching free, live tennis streams online is getting harder and harder. I used to be able to find good streams on hot.com and batmanstream, now most of their streams are lousy, no sound, or an ad that lasts 10 minutes (yes I have adblock and pop-up blockers) or you can't go full screen or whatever.

Does anyone know of a good "portal site" (like hot.com or batmanstream, but not them) for finding streams?

·
Super Moderator
7,421 Posts
Re: Where to find good, free, online tennis streams?

For those months where it's not worth to pay for TennisTV I usually watch matches on LiveTV.

I think it's a fairly decent streaming site without a lot of pop-ups. Just at the start of the stream when you click to close ads but once you got rid of those they stay away for good.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts

Don't expect to get both free AND reliable streams for too long, it depends on someone making the effort without real compensation.

That being said, I use these sites for the time being (can't speak to audio as I don't listen to it):
- sekastream.com (currently sekastream7.com, keeps increasing the digit for some reason; if it works, then the quality is pretty good)
- sportstream365.com

Otherwise I have the same difficulties in finding good streams, too.

·
Registered
6,080 Posts

Don't expect to get both free AND reliable streams for too long, it depends on someone making the effort without real compensation.

That being said, I use these sites for the time being (can't speak to audio as I don't listen to it):
- sekastream.com (currently sekastream7.com, keeps increasing the digit for some reason; if it works, then the quality is pretty good)
- sportstream365.com

Otherwise I have the same difficulties in finding good streams, too.
For the longest time batmanstream was great. Makes me wonder what happens to them ...
I do pay for cable but the coverage is pretty basic, just 1000s a few 500s, and slams and not always the match you want to see.

It seems to me most of the free online sports streams are put up by the betting sites, right?

·
Premium Member
130 Posts

Watching free, live tennis streams online is getting harder and harder. I used to be able to find good streams on hot.com and batmanstream, now most of their streams are lousy, no sound, or an ad that lasts 10 minutes (yes I have adblock and pop-up blockers) or you can't go full screen or whatever.

Does anyone know of a good "portal site" (like hot.com or batmanstream, but not them) for finding streams?
I don't understand why people who are so dedicated to tennis don't pay some bucks for ATP Live?

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,745 Posts
2441 - 2460 of 2498 Posts