Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Indian Wells Pacific Life Open:

TV broadcasters:

Fox Sports network & Fox Sports Network West - USA

International broadcasters:

Fox Sports (Australia)
ESPN Star Sports (Hong Kong, Malasya, NPL, SE Asia)
Sky Sports (UK)
Sport 1 (Hungary, Netherlands)
Supersport (South Africa, Greece)
ESPN (Latin America, Israel)
ESPN+
Globosat (Brazil)
Fiji TV (Fiji)
Diema Vision (Bulgaria)
SportKlub (Serbia, Slovenia, Croatia)
Galaxie Sport (Czech Republic)
Viasat (Sweden)
Sky Italia (Italy)
Gaora (Japan)
TSN (Canada)
RDS (Canada)
Sport+ (France)

For full schedule check:
http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/3/tournament/tv/2008.htm

Livestreams:

ESPN Star Sports (Hong Kong)

http://pages.tvunetworks.com/channels/index.jsp?g=3#
http://www.coolstreaming.us/channel/11802/Star_sports__.html
http://wwitv.com/portal.htm?http://wwitv.com/sports_tv/index.html

Direct stream (Star Sports China):
http://211.167.102.66/ch-17

Also available in TVU: tvu://10006/,Sopcast: sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6029, TVAnts, PPLive, PPStream,PPMate: ppmate://www.ppmate.com/channels/PCAST127.txt, UUSee: uusee://play({B5642DBF-7E16-42B9-CDE5-4F358DE052F1},Myp2p.eu,1,102,230,240,/#1,,).

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
IW and Miami will be shown on FSN affiliates in the US. No more ESPN 2. :sad:

**EDIT: I didn't read the first sentence of the original post. :p

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
Also in middle east ALJAZEERA SPORT 2 will broadcast all TMS this year,dunno why they don't name it??!

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
And what about Polsat Sport, I think that 2-3 years ago they broadcast it . And it was some broadcast- 4-5 matches a day!!!
I don't think so. last year whatever i cheked it out they were showing some volleyball or football,so don't rely on em!

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Livestream for purchase from the ATP Masters Series TV, via the tournament website or the ATP website.

Tips for US viewers:

For those of you with Dish Network, your list of Fox Channels might look something like this, so use this as a guideline to search your listings and figure out when your coverage will be on:

Name and Channel number

Fox Sports West 2 411
FOX SPORTS NEW YORK 413
FOX SPORTS ROCKY MOUNTAIN 414
FOX SPORTS ARIZONA 415
FOX SPORTS SOUTHWEST 416
FOX SPORTS WEST 417
FOX SPORTS Mid west 418
FOX SPORTS BAY AREA 419
FOX SPORTS SOUTH 420
FOX SPORTS FLORIDA 423
FOX SPORTS OHIO 425
FOX SPORTS NORTHWEST426
FOX SPORTS CINCINNATI 427
FOX SPORTS PITTSBURGH 428
FOX SPORTS DETROIT 430
FOX SPORTS NORTH 436

The Comcast Sports Net Channels are 409, 429, 424 and 435 (HD is 376) and those might also pick up some of the programming from Fox.

Direct TV users, this might help (to be honest, I have no idea, I have cable)

Comcast SportsNet (Chicago) 640
Comcast SportsNet (Mid-Atlantic) 629
Comcast SportsNet (West) 656
Comcast SportsNet (New England) 620
FSN Arizona 649
FSN Bay Area 654
FSN Cinicinnati 638
FSN Detroit 636
FSN Florida 634
FSN Mid west 647
FSN New York 624
FSN North 641
FSN Northwest 651
FSN Ohio 637
FSN Pittsburgh 628
FSN Prime Ticket 653
FSN Rocky Mountain 645
FSN South 630
FSN Southwest 643
FSN West 652

For cable users, here is what you do (this is kind of like 'tv listings for dummies' so forgive me if you don't need this info).

Go to www.zap2it.com. Put your zip code in the box under the 'Find it Fast' heading and choose your provider on the next page to get your listings.

Scroll down the listings looking at the names/logos/numbers of the channels in the far left column until you come to something that begins with FS (ie, FSBA) which is probably your Fox Sports channel. Click on the name and it will open a new page with the weekly grid for that channel.

If you need to move forward to the next week, go to the top of the grid and click on the arrow ( >> ) next to the day. Look it over and find your tennis coverage.

Yeah, it sucks, but zap2it's search function is kind of lame and I discovered that this is the best way to find listings, even if it takes a bit longer.

TVguide.com might be easier, let me know. I stopped using it because it was kind of lame last time I tried it.

Remember, Fox Sports is NOT a National network
. It is a group of regional channels and each of those regional affiliates is allowed to set their own schedule (although it seems that they have been 'strongly encouraged' to carry the IW and Miami programming, but I guess we'll just see about that).

·
Premium Member
12,555 Posts
There's also SportKlub in Poland, but it sucks
not true, Polsat Sport has licence for AMS in Poland

And what about Polsat Sport, I think that 2-3 years ago they broadcast it . And it was some broadcast- 4-5 matches a day!!!
I don't think so. last year whatever i cheked it out they were showing some volleyball or football,so don't rely on em!
It's true, but Polsat company has two sport channels: Polsat Sport and Polsat Sport Extra and for tennis they use much more often Polsat Sport Extra and it's why when u checked they were showing footie or volley.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Polsat Sport Extra, which broadcasted all MS events, was shut down last year on my cable during Montreal :eek: I've got Polsat Sport, but it shows some non-live crap instead of MS tennis. This truly sucks

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
FSN Arizona has coverage :woohoo:

Coverage only start on Mar 15 when men's 2nd round started. Seeded players have 1st round bye.

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
Livestream for purchase from the ATP Masters Series TV, via the tournament website or the ATP website.

Tips for US viewers:

Direct TV users, this might help (to be honest, I have no idea, I have cable)

Comcast SportsNet (Chicago) 640
Comcast SportsNet (Mid-Atlantic) 629
Comcast SportsNet (West) 656
Comcast SportsNet (New England) 620

Thank you Fee :worship:. It seems that the one I have bolded above will have limited coverage of IW (2-4 hours maximum per day) but at least they will show one SF and the final live. :dance:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
1 - 20 of 140 Posts