Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another week, 3 more tournaments.

Zagreb:
Croatia TVs are going to broadcast 2 matches per day (starting at 17:00 CET and the next one) on HTV2 and HTV Plus respectively.
Bet365 and Betfair are also streaming from 17:00.

Acapulco:
ESPN Deportes are broadcasting this event.
Bet365 and Betfair streaming from the start of schedule 22:00 CET (15:00 local time)
http://channelsurfing.net/watch-espn-360-33.html
http://channelsurfing.net/watch-espn-360-34.html

Memphis:
I couldn't find anything yet, but bad news is that TTC will be broadcasting WTA Dubai(good news they will broadcast ATP Dubai too next week).

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
British Eurosport is going to show 1 semi and the final from Memphis.
Eurosport 2 (DE)is showing that too. Saturday from 22:00 1 SF and Sunday final at 21:00 CET.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Are you gonna post this topic every week HeretiC? Please do.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you gonna post this topic every week HeretiC? Please do.
:yeah:
I'll try to if there is enough interest. It is good to gather info on where, when and how we can watch tennis in one place. I might also post some satelite feeds.

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
I'll try to if there is enough interest. It is good to gather info on where, when and how we can watch tennis in one place. I might also post some satelite feeds.
This is VERY helpful, HeretiC. We tennis starved Americans have great need for livestream.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Very much appreciated! :worship:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
espn360 not working for me, thank god i have Acapulco on ESPN+ :eek:

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Say, can't this thread be made a sticky and its 1st post updated every week? That would be helpful and logical
I am not so sure about that, lot's of people posting usefull info in here and those informations are changing sometimes several times per day. It might be harder for people to find what they need in a robust thread, but then again I might be wrong. However, I'll try to post this every week until a better solution.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I am not so sure about that, lot's of people posting usefull info in here and those informations are changing sometimes several times per day. It might be harder for people to find what they need in a robust thread, but then again I might be wrong. However, I'll try to post this every week until a better solution.
thanks!

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Ok, so in addition to editing the 1st post (if you as a thread starter don't bother) some other would be added, and if a person wants to find useful info, he or she will just look at the first and a couple of last posts

1 - 20 of 109 Posts