Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
looking the camera(yes it works also during the night :spit:) it's raining soooooooooooo hard :help: hope the weather will be ok :scared:

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
For some strange reason BetliveTV are not covering the final after the showed all the QFs and SFs. Very annoying, now have to make do with the crappy Free Stream provided by the tournament.

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
Betfair isn't showing it either, don't ask me why :shrug:

I was looking forward to this one :(
That's the one I meant. The Betlive Stream is on both Betfair and WillHill and I don't understand why it isn't covering it. :scratch:

This free tournament stream keeps freezing all the time. As a JCF fan, I'm almost tempted to splash out the $7 to get the high quality stream.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
OMG the tournament free live stream is working right now! :) I hope Ferrero pulls it to a 3rd set so I can watch more. Vamos.

Also, OMG he cut his hair. OMG he looks so much younger and hotter again. Juanqui, you've come back to me. :) Finally!

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
It's back now, I guess they woke up late :lol:
Doh! Doh! DOH!!!!! :banghead:

I see it now on the schedule. So they covered it from about half and hour into the match? Damn it, that's even more annoying.

I never went back to check so I used the free tournament stream which went mute after a short while and continued to freeze at regular intervals and then fast forward randomly. And it was so fuzzy that you couldn't even tell what the score was most of the time.

Well I guess it's my fault for not checking back at regular intervals in case they do change their schedule again. I'll learn from this experience.

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
Doh! Doh! DOH!!!!! :banghead:

I see it now on the schedule. So they covered it from about half and hour into the match? Damn it, that's even more annoying.

I never went back to check so I used the free tournament stream which went mute after a short while and continued to freeze at regular intervals and then fast forward randomly. And it was so fuzzy that you couldn't even tell what the score was most of the time.

Well I guess it's my fault for not checking back at regular intervals in case they do change their schedule again. I'll learn from this experience.
Yeah, the link suddenly popped up at 2-2 in the first set :hug:

I only noticed, because I had the stream for Kooyong also running at the same time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts