Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Last year there was a livestream for Open 13, but i haven't seen anyone yet, so i'm wondering if anyone know of one since i would love to watch today's match between Söderling-Nieminen.

Thanks
Jonas

·
Registered
341 Posts
no

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
It seems that betfair got rid of the "you need to have money on your account to watch" rule, which is great, since their stream is better than the bet365 one.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
It seems that betfair got rid of the "you need to have money account to watch" rule, which is great, since their stream is better than the bet365 one.
It still says you have to in their livestream FAQ's?

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Well, at least that's what I read in another forum. We'll see if that's really the case in a few hrs.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Well, at least that's what I read in another forum. We'll see if that's really the case in a few hrs.
Yes. Baghdatis - Clement... would really like to see that one.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Nice, it really works without having any money on the account. :yeah:
Makes it easier to record, too. :)
641 KBit/s stream. :)

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Unibet has Bagman-Clement and Wawrinka-Grosjean (night session)

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Nice, it really works without having any money on the account. :yeah:
Makes it easier to record, too. :)
641 KBit/s stream. :)
Very nice indeed! BETFAIR!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

I wonder what has made them change their policy.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
No idea, but I don't expect it to last for very long. I'll enjoy the stream as long as it's available that way. Flash streams are annoying.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
I dont see it anywhere. Where do you watch?
I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I just know they are showing it 'cause I wrote the match previews for them.:cool:

Let me know if you find it and I will do the same.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
:woohoo:
could you tell me how did you find the direct link?
Who said that I found one? Although yes, I have one, but first I had to access the betfair site, obviously, and go to the "Live video" section. Then I started their player, chose "Windows Media" and used URLHelper, which gave me the following direct URL.
mms://a214.l2903350213.c29033.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/214/29033/v0001/reflector:50213
With that I am using the normal Windows Media Player and can increase the window size the way I want. I don' think it'll be usuable for anyone else. You need an own betfair account.

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
Who said that I found one? Although yes, I have one, but first I had to access the betfair site, obviously, and go to the "Live video" section. Then I started their player, chose "Windows Media" and used URLHelper, which gave me the following direct URL.
mms://a214.l2903350213.c29033.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/214/29033/v0001/reflector:50213
With that I am using the normal Windows Media Player and can increase the window size the way I want. I don' think it'll be usuable for anyone else. You need an own betfair account.
Is it possible to use a p roxy for WMP so I can use the link since it does the license thing?

·
Registered
7,697 Posts
Hehe thanks. I thought you could find one since you said you were recording.
I usually could find the direct link from the site source, but this time I couldn't. I don't know why though. :confused:

1 - 20 of 195 Posts