Mens Tennis Forums banner

Do you like the live score?

• Yes, I lurve it very much!! I saw every match that i played and it is fun

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Yeah, but it will be better if i could just see the completed scores. It takes time!!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I guess you don't need to waste your time to post the live score. Just stick with the usual tourney

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • NOPE!! I just don't like it!!

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :wavey:

I'm just wondering whether you guys did take a look at the live score?

I want a honest answer!!
If you don't, just say it..

Anyway.. I'm kinda sick of making the live score *eek* It actually takes a lot of time.. In fact I don't mind doing the live score for the sake of the game.. After all, I'm running it, I want to make the game as real as possible and as fun as i could give...

so PLEASE Give an Honest Answers

Thanks a bunch!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW.. the pool is invicible.. so don't be afraid of voting the honest answer

I want AN HONEST ANSWER!!!

Thanks

It takes lots of time, and if you guys actually think that it was ok or even hate it or even don't bother about it, I will just post the completed match.. cause again It takes lots of time :p *wink*

·
Registered
258 Posts
maybe just for the grand slams it's cool! :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
:) I appreciate all the things you do for this game I really do, but you can't keep this up... Just wait when there'll come more and more players (and there will propably will come!) :) Thanks Felix

·
Registered
350 Posts
Dr. Peedy said:
I thought it was quite a nice touch, but definitely it would be too much to do for all events. How about only using it for the later rounds of important tourney's e.g. Slams and Masters Cup? [/QUOTE

I agree 100%
You should use it in Grand Slams and in the Semis and finals the rest of the year, cause you........... will get insane someday.

Felix, we all apreciate too much all you are doing to resurrect this game! And hey you did it
Definitly, the best desition was to give the control to you ;)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I appreciate your effort Felix! :D It's a nice touch. However, it'd be better IMO if you also had the completed results posted below it. That way, for those who are in a hurry they don't have to wait! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts