Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I used to keep track of Tennis scores on Google Sport at Google. It looks like the screenshot but that's football. Very handy if you want to see recent results from players.

But something changed in my Google account and I can't see the scores anymore. I only get news directly on top of Google and this is a very handy way for it, other live scores are very buggy or don't show past results.

Anyone know how to fix this or a good tennis results app/site?

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
So I used to keep track of Tennis scores on Google Sport at Google. It looks like the screenshot but that's football. Very handy if you want to see recent results from players.

But something changed in my Google account and I can't see the scores anymore. I only get news directly on top of Google and this is a very handy way for it, other live scores are very buggy or don't show past results.

Anyone know how to fix this or a good tennis results app/site?
I only get the scores when my google search is set to English, not my local language, but from your screenshot, you get them anyway, so that's probably not the problem. It used to be that googling ATP + tournament city brought up the results most of the time, but now sometimes I have to type in the proper tournament name (e.g Mutua Madrid Open).

I've seen people mention protennislive.com and flashscore.com for results, I prefer google too though.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
For live scores, I mainly use

https://en.tennistemple.com/
https://www.sofascore.com/tennis

and their Android apps.

On Sofascore, you can add favourite players and tournaments and receive notifications when matches start, sets are finished etc.

The Tennis Temple app made it possible for me to get woken up at night at the start of a match I want to see. My Android smartphone is set to silent at night. I created an exception for the Tennis Temple app and associated a loud ring tone with it's notifications. Then I just need to add a notification for the match I want to see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts