1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
Coldplay :lol:

·
Premium Member
20,524 Posts
What's so weird about that? You're talking as if Coldplay had been a stronghold of quality music until now... they're both representatives of the deciduous mass music of our time, I don't see what's so strange in their working together.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Rihallah :hearts:

·
Registered
13,751 Posts
What's so weird about that? You're talking as if Coldplay had been a stronghold of quality music until now... they're both representatives of the deciduous mass music of our time, I don't see what's so strange in their working together.
this.

insipid mass-marketed bollocks for people who don't really music at all. they're made for each other.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Don't know what Rihanna is doing with those bunch of british emos. Surely it is bad for her image? Coldplay should combine with simple plan and linking park, maybe they'll have more success with their awful music :superlol:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
The only thing I have ever liked about Coldplay is the fact that the bassist just produced an album of the Pierces and seems to have saved their career. At least in England.

·
Banned
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It quite sucks.... Coldplay have always been one of my favourite groups, but this song it really, really bad. What is supposed to mean?
And LMAO at Coldplay saying "Our text suck, but we do them honestly". Please, next time be dishonest then :spit:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts