36' [1 - 1] J. Cruz
63' [2 - 1] E. Cambiasso

:rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2:

Esteba is the man,...ESTEBAN!!!!
The best world team? :rolleyes: Of course....of course

·
Registered
18,809 Posts
my sister kicks a penalty kick better than Cambiasso...and if she misses it, or the opponent's goalkeeper stops it, she doesn't cry

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Milan are being so silly this year. They seem to be only focusing on the Champions League which they will have a hard time defending. They are doing a Liverpool which means total crap apart from the CL. :mad: Anyways after Maldini is gone, they need to get a younger squad and hopefully Ancelotti will be replaced by Mourinho.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
We don't have a goalkeeper...

I want a goalkeeper in January!!

Congratulations to Inter,but we could do better,I wait for Pato and other players

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
my sister kicks a penalty kick better than Cambiasso...and if she misses it, or the opponent's goalkeeper stops it, she doesn't cry
She probably doesn't take it in a World Cup Quarter Final, though. :p Afterall, our women's team is only good enough to lose by about 15 goals in every group match they play.

·
Registered
18,809 Posts
She probably doesn't take it in a World Cup Quarter Final, though. :p Afterall, our women's team is only good enough to lose by about 15 goals in every group match they play.
that's not my point, and you know it

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
that's not my point, and you know it
To be honest, I don't.

Anyone who has ever played football at any level whatsoever has more than likely missed a penalty at one time or another.

And being very upset (and maybe even crying) at missing a penalty in a World Cup (something each and every player pretty much dreams of being involved in and winning from an early age) is perfectly understandable.

What do you object to, taking a bad penalty or a man in tears? Or both? :lol:

·
Registered
18,809 Posts
Maradona missed a PK against Jugoslavjia, and cried after the match against Germany :)

I think, if you did your best, there's no reason to cry

but Cambiasso, alas...well, then I saw him celebrating the goal he scored against Argelia...remember that friendly and useless match? that drove me wild

Reactions: jayjay

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
I think, if you did your best, there's no reason to cry
Everyone deals with disappointment in various ways. Some of our players cried after that match, some of them got into fights, one did his karate kid impression and others just stared at the pitch for an endless amount of time.

Football is an emotional sport, so it's normal for people to react emotionally.

but Cambiasso, alas...well, then I saw him celebrating the goal he scored against Argelia...remember that friendly and useless match? that drove me wild
It was a big match for us, we almost looked like losing at times. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts