Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lindsay seems to be struggling! this is not a good sign, against ai sugyiama, she was showing so much hope and promise in tokyo...and now this kind of resuts. ai has been playing good tennis though...i hope lindsay keeps her attitude up!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now im confused on the score, yahoo says lindsay won the tiebreaker, but the lady on the phone told me lindsay lost the tiebreaker but is up 3-2 in the second...i would say coming straight from the tournie she is right....but who knows! the tiebreaker was 7-5

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
confirmation just called...ai won the first set 7-6 (7-5), but lindsay has won the second 6-4, so on to a thrid

Lindsay Vs. Ai 6-7 (5-7) 6-4

·
Registered
278 Posts
Maybe Yahoo is wrong about Serena too.;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i wonder if its a good match, or if its just a bunch of errors! ai has been playing decent tennis i tell u! lindsay will run away and win the 3rd set though!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes she does, this is the only way i wanted lindsay to get to the finals, and really its the only way she had a chance to get to the finals, and really i think another reason w/ serena w/drew was b/c she didn't want another "retired" to be as a loss!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts