Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what Richards likes and dislikes are? I know a some, but I think itd be cool to have a discussion bout it. thnx in advance.

·
Registered
672 Posts
So I will start this conversation ;)

Richard likes pizzas, coke, chocolate, french fries and cookies !! He adores mostly football, but also rugby, video games (football games :) ), going out with friends!! He likes music too (every type of music, except classic music), his favorite group is Daft Punk (like mine :p ) and his favorite film is Gladiator !!

For now, I remenber those things, someone know other things about him?

·
Registered
110 Posts
leahwurth said:
i think he said that the most recent film he had seen was the gladiator, but he wasn't sure if it was his favorite.
I think it's his favorite movie because it says on his official site that he's a Russell Crowe fan. He has excellent tastes, our Richard :cool:
Because Gladiator is *the* best movie ever.
Also, they kept saying during his quarterfinal in Monte-Carlo that he was playing "against one of his idols", so I guess he admired Roger Federer a lot (then again, who doesn't ?).
Can't remember anything else about Richard's favorites. He keeps it pretty private...

·
Registered
26,748 Posts
Interests: TENNIS, DISCOS SOMETIMES.....
Favorite Books: da vinci code.
Favorite Music: HOUSE, RNB, FRENCH
Favorite TV Shows: LOFT STORY!.... (I hope it was a joke :rolleyes: )
Favorite Movies: GLADIATOR
And: he likes tennis, his friends in paris, in south of france and travel all around the world and meet people....

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
He doesn't have great taste in everything :tape:

·
Registered
110 Posts
parissima said:
He doesn't have great taste in everything :tape:
:lol:
Shussh, we don't talk about that green shirt (or whatever it was) anymore.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol you mean the hoodie thing? that he wore to the players party??

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
:haha:
I had totally forgotten about that green shirt, actually! But thanks for reminding it to me
It was... a pretty interesting choice for an outfit i gotta say. I guess his mommy didn't help me chose his clothes for the after-party or whatever it was :p

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
green shirt? hoodie thing? I don't know what you all are talking about!!! :awww:

·
Registered
110 Posts
chicky841 said:
lol you mean the hoodie thing? that he wore to the players party??
Yeps, a greenie ugly thing. :lol:

parissima said:
I had totally forgotten about that green shirt, actually! But thanks for reminding it to me
It was... a pretty interesting choice for an outfit i gotta say. I guess his mommy didn't help me chose his clothes for the after-party or whatever it was :p
It would be reassuring if it was his mum who chose it, wouldn't it ? :p
Let's just assume it is indeed the case :devil:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it was on a video. theres a link for it somewhere on this site. I think its kinda cute that he doesnt know what to wear.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
parissima said:
OMG indeed it is :ignore:
It's the first time I see this video in fact.
Btw, we can see in this video that Richie does not feel very comfortable in this kind of parties. I feel bad for him. That must be very boring to attend this kind of things when you don't want to...

Maybe he wears this "thing" on purpose. Just to say "I don't care being well-dressed or not"... :lol:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Call me the Queen of Evil, I had to make screencaps out of it :p

*apologies to Richard*
And you're right, it is cute when you look at it ;)

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
:lol: let's hope so!
oh well, the kid has the right to have one flaw, the one of not being able to dress well at parties ^^

the video was hidden in the video topic, among the match uploads made by liz-detheo.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
he kinda looks like "why am I here?"

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I know that picture is from Wimbledon, but he looks so young in it. If someone would ask me when it was taken I would of said when he was 15. :lol: Maybe he wore the jacket outside the party, but once inside you know he did a little strip tease for some of the WTA players. (Just a suggestion) :angel:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts