Mens Tennis Forums banner

let's talk about stuff (anything)

4K views 60 replies 14 participants last post by  Edda 
#1 ·
I am bored :cuckoo: so I just made a new thread. I am just interested, but how did you come up with your screen names? :scratch: is there a story behind it? you think it's cool? etc. again I am bored so you do not have to answer unless you want to or if you are also bored :ras: as I am right know. Feel free to change the subject. :hatoff: I wouldn't blame you :shrug:

#3 ·
I'm bored now.I hate Juan to ruin the best chance again. :armed:

#9 ·
I think yours is not bad Corinna, :yeah: you use the name and I only use an adjective+my sex as my name!Want to change it to Juanquical. :aplot:

#11 ·
Corinna said:
:yeah: great idea :)
perhaps i shoud change it too - but i don't know into what :shrug:
perhaps juanquinna?!
Hehe you can change that coz you're very faithful to Juanqui, :worship: whereas I have lots of different names in different forums! :p

#16 ·
i am actually going to France next year in May. But my screen name all stated when I was a huge fan of Sebastien Grosjean :rolleyes: . since he is French I adecided to put French guru, no big deal. I suck with names. I actually spent like haLF AN HOUR JUST TO COME UP WITH A user id (email) for my email account. at first I tought it sounded stupid :ras: , but then I thought it was creative and simple compared to other people's email adresses

#17 ·
Sebastien is a great player. ;) His performance in Wimby is nice.Hope he will beat the duck next time.
In France I like Paul-Henri
the most!

#19 ·
Paulo beat your duck once. :aplot: Play of his year 2005! :crazy:
But your boy beat many his bitches X times too. :crying2:

#25 ·
Did you vote for Juanqui in the Play of the Month on the ATP site? http://www.atptennis.com/en/mercedesbenz/

Actually, I don't think the play is so spectacular but it's against Nadal so it sounds better. ;)

#26 ·
Corinna said:
:hug: perhaps they'll have more luck next year - they are all very talented :hug:
Honestly imo some of those are only hard-working but never very talented. :) If every fave is talented why don't they all in top 10s even in their best form? :lol:

True,RogiFan! :hatoff: Also I think he even can't take a set againts him on HC while shorter and thinner Coria can do that, :speakles: so I just think nothing delighted to watch this. :awww:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.