Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
this djoker as u call him
is the best thing at the moment and the one most likely to threaten federer dominance
rafa has done all he could in the past 3 year, and should be nothing but congradulated, who else of those supposedly talented player has come close to threatening federer

tsonga simply played a dream match against rafa, cant see him doing that regularly

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
tsonga simply played a dream match against rafa, cant see him doing that regularly
He doesn't have to do it regulary, he just has to do it one more time.

Reactions: martine2

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Tsonga could overpower Djoko if he has an 'on' day. But he'll have to play perfectly and handle the occasion... but from what we've seen today, nerves shouldn't be an issue.

Fed definatley is more of a threat to Tsonga.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Tsonga would win i think.
He has been the youngsters's killa (Gasquet,Murray,Nadal) in this AO so Djokovic wouldn't resist to him.:worship:

·
Registered
309 Posts
this djoker as u call him
is the best thing at the moment and the one most likely to threaten federer dominance
rafa has done all he could in the past 3 year, and should be nothing but congradulated, who else of those supposedly talented player has come close to threatening federer

Once?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Tsonga would win i think.
He has been the youngsters's killa (Gasquet,Murray,Nadal) in this AO so Djokovic wouldn't resist to him.:worship:
All overrated. What everyone is forgeting that federer is way above these guys way above

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
winner of djokovic-federer match will win AO. It's one thing beating nadal on hard court, besides quite a few players are capable of that (blake, youzhny, berdych...only to name a few), it's COMPLETELY anoter thing beating federer or djokovic in a FINAL! Tsonga had an amazing run, but sadly final is his last stop.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
winner of djokovic-federer match will win AO. It's one thing beating nadal on hard court, besides quite a few players are capable of that (blake, youzhny, berdych...only to name a few), it's COMPLETELY anoter thing beating federer or djokovic in a FINAL! Tsonga had an amazing run, but sadly final is his last stop.

I don't remember Djokovic or even Federer beating Nadal so easily though,even on hardcourt.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Its well known that fed likes guys who hit through the ball and tsonga is one of those guys, only guy i've seen out hit fed on hard court is Safin and he took 5 sets to do it, plus fed had a foot injury too.
If fed makes the final he will win it, if nole makes it then tsonga has a chance.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Probably Djokovic. Djokovic's faster, he's got a little more pop on his groundstrokes and he's got a big serve. Djokovic's also been at this stage in a GS before whereas Tsonga is still an unknown quantity. Djokovic in four.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
I don't remember Djokovic or even Federer beating Nadal so easily though,even on hardcourt.
Fernando Gonzalez DESTROYED Nadal at last year's AO.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts