Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally posted this as a comment, because I'm a little slow on the uptake.

I woke up at 7:25am. I was going to go to class on time, but then I thought.... nah. What's 15 minutes? Afterall, my mascara was clumping. And just in case you missed how grave this situation was the first time your eyes scanned it: MY MASCARA WAS CLUMPING! Tragic. I'm never going to meet the future Mr Rebecca is my mascara clumps! That's just not hawt.

So I showed up to class around 20 minutes late, because hey, why not. That professor may well be a very nice man, but he does not speak zee English with any degree of proficiency. Well, I take that back. He may well know more English words than I do, but one wouldn't be able to make them out once they've made their way through his accent. Nice fellow, though.

So then I sat down and drank a coffee. See, since most of my friends have graduated - I REALLY HAVE FRIENDS OMG I SWEAR. Okay fine, I don't. I have cats. But cats are friends. Don't judge - it's become more and more unlikely that I'll run into them on campus. Funny how that happens. My coffee was decent. I take it with a bit of milk and sugar. I used to take it black, but I recently discovered that they have milk for lactose intolerant folk like me. Who knew that those green-peace-tree-hugger-whining types that insist on having everything would end up doing me a favour someday?! I should send them a latter of thank you. Or maybe just some clean tshirts.

So then I went to my second class. And that was like, totally awesome. Rebecca nearly had a mental meltdown during stats lab because there was just way too much going on at one time for her little ADD brain to process. So then I went home. And I realized that I didn't have my keys. So I looked through the window and THERE THEY WERE. Right in my bike helmet where I had left them this morning.

Moron. Random CAPS are for tards, don't you agree? And people who insist on using 'tard' are mental midgets with weak vocabularies. Hm.

Then it rained and stuff and I was locked out. Mall. Sleep. Burger King. Probably not in that order.

Yo, did anybody actually read down this far? Because I wouldn't have. Even I don't care what I did today, why do you? :aplot:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
i read it all :)

and :lol: about future mr rebecca! i'm sure you'll still meet him even with clumpy mascara

·
Banned
7,319 Posts
WHY WOULD ANYONE READ THAT FAR?!? SILLY QUESTION. BECAUSE, YOU'RE MY OBSESSION AND WHEN YOU'RE CONSUMED WITH SOMETHING IT CONTROLS YOU.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
I enjoy reading about your days, Becca :p you have a way with words :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts