Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys agree or disagree? LOLZZZZ

lets keep this msg board of him alive and up to date... i see that roddicks msg board is more active than our idol andre...

lets go andre fans.. :worship: :wavey:

·
Registered
180 Posts
We should keep it a live even when Andre retirs because he will all way be in the news with his charity and the german press will all ways what photos of the family so I vote YES

·
Registered
110 Posts
Andre forever said:
you guys agree or disagree? LOLZZZZ

lets keep this msg board of him alive and up to date... i see that roddicks msg board is more active than our idol andre...

lets go andre fans.. :worship: :wavey:

andy's board is so alive coz he's got many teenager fans, if u log on to his website, you wouldn't believe the traffic there esp. if you are using dial up...

btw, it's a great idea to keep this board alive...

·
Registered
394 Posts
I know we will keep Andre's board active even after he retires. There will always
be much to discuss about Andre Agassi!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Andre forever said:
i see... no wonder its so active lol
IfI had my druthers, I want BOTH quantity AND quality; but if I have to have just one, I'll opt for quality!! :)

Long, long after Roddick (and I don't dislike Andy at all...I wish him well...American tennis NEEDS him) has re-located his mojo and lost it again, there will still be Andre!! Even retired, Andre will always be a part of tennis in tennis government or playing exos or commentating now and then...or being the most famous tennis-parent alive to those two precious kids!!

Of course, this board will keep going...there is, after all, only one Andre!!

jcm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts