Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both players won Indian Wells, Miami and the US Open this year - the three biggest tournaments in the United States. :worship:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
I love those pics , i can see up Kim's skirt :drool:

Fedgod :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
And Kim like ROGI very much :) They should be a couple :p

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Rogi and Kimmy! :worship:

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Awww my two favorite players. When were these taken Kids day at the open?

They look so great and thrilled, what caused all this great laughter?

·
Registered
18,862 Posts
2 FANTASTIC champions:worship: OMG I looooooved this US Open:banana:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
This has become one of my favourite series of pictures for this year's tennis happenings. Incredible champions, good set of winners and great role models for people.

Notice how they were sitting beside each other during the exhibition, but not only that, both are just having such a good time laughing and enjoying themselves during that event! Look at Roger laugh away!

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
So fitting that they both took the uso title :D My two favs on both tours :yeah:

·
Registered
319 Posts
they look good together~!!! :p

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Thanks for that pics! :D

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Amazing pictures, thanks Sprinterluck!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Lovely pics and such charming champions! :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Premium Member
3,153 Posts
Fantastic pictures, thanks guys.

This has been an amazing US Open in terms of favorite performances. Kim and Roger, my foremost favs, but just about everyone I would like to see do well had a great run. Just awesome.

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
great pics of my two favorite tennis players. :)
that last pic of Kimmy with the USO trophy is just so beautiful. she looks radiant. :)

·
Registered
19,954 Posts
Apparently, Agassi asked Kim if he could have one of her racquets and he offered one of his own racquets in return.
She said that Andre's racquet will get a special place in her house.

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/12/sports/tennis/12women.html

..."It's still hard to describe everything," she said with a smile yesterday afternoon in an empty players lounge. "Just this morning I woke up and said, 'I won a Grand Slam.' Then you look around and your room is a mess and you have to pack to go home."

Life goes on for the refreshingly unassuming Clijsters, even after she collected $2.2 million - $1.1 million for the Open title and a $1.1 million bonus for having won the United States Open Series of hardcourt events leading up to this tournament.

Her ranking is projected to move up to No. 3 today, but it had plummeted to No. 134 in March after she had returned from the left wrist injury that kept her out eight months in the past year. Another title or two and Clijsters could return to No. 1 for the first time since August 2003.

"I've been there," she said. "Obviously at the time it was a big thing because I was No. 1 without winning a Grand Slam. If it would happen again it would be great. If not, everything that I have achieved so far no one can take away from me anymore."

Now she no longer has to answer the question she dislikes most, "Are you too nice to win a Slam?"

Her response was quick yesterday: "Look at Roger Federer, he's the nicest guy on the Tour."

On her way out, Clijsters received a congratulatory hug from Federer in the players lounge.....

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
I really loved Kim to finally win a Grand Slam and have that great comeback that she had!!! :bounce: I guess almost everybody can't begrudge her that great success :yippee:

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
aw those pics are brilliant..thank u for posting them guys!! :) i espesh like the one of kim holdin her us open cup..she luks :hearts: in that photo!!!

congrats to roger and kim!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts