Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Marshmellow is here! :) So let's give one of WTA World's nicest members a warm welcome to the more sane ATP World! Hi Marshmellow! :wavey: Welcome aboard! :bounce:

P.S. - And she likes Hockey, too! :D

P.P.S. - Happy posting! :)

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
i said it already before, but gladly i am going to say it again: Welcome aboard marshie!:kiss: :wavey:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
welcome Marshie! i advise you to stay away from Barrie_Dude, unless you want him to hit on you! :D :p

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mind your manners, Barrie! ;) Don't misbehave in my thread for Marshmellow! :mad:

I'm pleased Marshmellow is getting such a warm welcome at ATP World! :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Marri:)

if your not sure that Chris is Chris, then how did you know that Key-sha was Kisha;) :p

·
Registered
796 Posts
keesh, I could smell you!!!! :p

oh, sorry, wrong Chris! :eek: the Chris i know is sooooo much sweeter then you! :p

·
Registered
131 Posts
you smelt the wine?:( :p

i knew you were you Marri cause i heard it from Mariahs friends sisters bestfriends mum's god daughters mum who is whitneys dealer that you were registering under Marri on the ATPworld board:p

·
Registered
131 Posts
Marri said:
omg... the rumour has gone that far???!!! :eek: :p *going back to the witness protection* new ID please! :p
lol, maybe you can be called Jordan:angel:

·
Registered
796 Posts
nah.. that name doesn't describe ME! ;) hm... let's see.... i wanna have SERENA!!!!!!!!!! :D :p and last name..... BANTRA!!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
thou shalt not use thy name in vain;) ;) (all of them):p

Maybe you should be called Miss Jordan Church:D :D :D

1 - 20 of 209 Posts