Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of use have been harsh on Jerzy as well as his coach lately but I think it's time to get behind him and support him to his first win in a while. It must not be easy for him and I reckon he is pretty down in his mind right now so it's no use bashing him whilst things are like this. I know Jerzy will be working hard to turn things around and bad luck must be high for him right now.

Bravo Jurek, I believe in you.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Why you changed your mind about this?

Well i´ll always gonna support Jerzy and of course like you and the rest of his fans im waiting for him to get the win, im no longer posting in the GM threads about him, because i get mad when i see people who used to support him when he was winning but now they just make fun of him, also there´s one user that i can´t stand and he is always there to bash Jerzy.

I still think that he should try a new coach, he will have better times no doubt about it, let´s just wait.:wavey:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
:hug:

I always support Jerzy and hope he can turn things around...

Joe has also been saying rude things about Jerzy so not sure why he he started this thread:shrug:

Calling him Jerkzy and other names won't help him

I was his fan before Paris and watched him get into the Top 100 that year:cheerleader:

I really hope he gets a new coach because thats what he needs and of course a win would be nice too:wavey:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts

Well i´ll always gonna support Jerzy and of course like you and the rest of his fans im waiting for him to get the win, im no longer posting in the GM threads about him, because i get mad when i see people who used to support him when he was winning but now they just make fun of him, also there´s one user that i can´t stand and he is always there to bash Jerzy.

I still think that he should try a new coach, he will have better times no doubt about it, let´s just wait.:wavey:
:hug: You are a good fan:yippee: You never bash Jerzy or say negative things like Joe:bigcry:

His losing streak reminds me of Lukas last year who lost 7 or 9 first rounds in a row before he won a match:sad:

But he still finished the year in the Top 50 so Jerzy can turn it around; I will keep hoping at least:dance:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts

Hypnotize Mug is a huge Jerzy basher:armed:

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why did I change my mind? Because I've read various articles about him keeping Kim. There's no use keeping up and hoping something that won't happen. As his fan I have to support his decisions because at the end of the day he knows best..

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
:hug: You are a good fan:yippee: You never bash Jerzy or say negative things like Joe:bigcry:

His losing streak reminds me of Lukas last year who lost 7 or 9 first rounds in a row before he won a match:sad:

But he still finished the year in the Top 50 so Jerzy can turn it around; I will keep hoping at least:dance:
Thanks, yeah i like Lukas too, i think he is having a good clay season, if it wasn´t for Dimug he would have won his 2nd title in Bucharest.:mad:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Thanks, yeah i like Lukas too, i think he is having a good clay season, if it wasn´t for Dimug he would have won his 2nd title in Bucharest.:mad:
Lukas is such a nice guy too:hug:

Don't know why he gets bashed so much on the GM board:shrug:

He is having a great clay season; hope he can win a couple rounds at the French:yippee:

I see he is playing in Prostejov on clay during the second week of RG so hopefully he will do well there too...Kinda surprised he isn't doing more tune-up for Wimbledon...He is only scheduled to play one grass court tournament the week before Wimby:sad:...I remember him saying when he beat Nadal at Wimby that he practiced morw on grass that season so not sure why he isn't playing on grass both weeks before that Grand Slam:bigcry:

He lost a tough first round in 5 sets to Reister last year and I thought maybe it was because he didn't have enough match practice on the grass:sad: Hope he makes the 2R at least this year:cheerleader:

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Relax man I know I was harsh on Jerzy but I am just as passionate about you are about him. It just sucks when you invest so much into a sports star and support them so much and their results don't go well. Makes you very upset and mad. I just want the best for Jerzy but I'm done with the Jerkzy nickname now it's clear he's low on confidence and stuff. And it doesn't help when my life sucks right now and I turn to watching sports as an escape.

And hell no I do not have much love for that overhyped play boy pretty boy.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Relax man I know I was harsh on Jerzy but I am just as passionate about you are about him. It just sucks when you invest so much into a sports star and support them so much and their results don't go well. Makes you very upset and mad. I just want the best for Jerzy but I'm done with the Jerkzy nickname now it's clear he's low on confidence and stuff. And it doesn't help when my life sucks right now and I turn to watching sports as an escape.

Ur life sucks:hug:

When my life sucks, I follow my other faves and pray for good results:yeah:

Jerzy is bound to eventually win a match, I am sure of it:yippee:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Didn't you used to like Divatrov? :devil:
:haha: Yeah i used to like him , but since that he changed his style of playing :help:, also i realized he is an attention seeker and a poser, i don´t like that kind of things and on top of it i hate his ridiculous way of dressing off court :ras:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Re: Let's get behind Jerzy and his coach...

Sometimes life sucks, i know that :hug:

But there is always hope.:D

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
His schedule is ridiculous, why not get back into form by playing in smaller tournaments? No offense, but Dusseldorf and Nice draws are laughable.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
His schedule is ridiculous, why not get back into form by playing in smaller tournaments? No offense, but Dusseldorf and Nice draws are laughable.
He never seems to play the smaller events:sad:

He needs to play more 250's and build confidence:hug:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts