Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with deep regret that I leave MTF. I've been here for over two years-and they've been great, no doubt. I've met some wonderful people along the way; however, there are other things going on in my life that demand my attention and focus.

I just want to take this time to thank everyone for being kind, supportive, funny, interesting....all those things. I wish you all well.... :).

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
:eek: :hug: Donnn'ttt...

G

·
i never ever made a comment in a blog.. don't know why.. but well for people who are special there is always an exeption..

Tiff thanks for all the stories you have told, the comments that you have made on this board and on the other forums.. Thanks :hug:

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
all the best Tiif :hug: :hug:

G

·
Best to you in everything you do. I just know you will do great things. You've got it sister! ;) You will be missed. :hug:

·
F***ing have it
17,736 Posts
My big sis sigma :sad:

you were really :cool: to me when i joined MTF in 2003 :awww:

Good Luck in your life :wavey: and you have to grab David's ass at least once. Maybe in USO this year? ;)

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
Good luck and all the best to you in whatever you choose to do in your life! :wavey:

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
I love reading your posts but I know we all have to leave sometime. My best wishes in any and all your future endeavors! :) Please come back and visit when you have the time. :hug:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts