Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...apparently taken in Moscow about a month ago. I miss him so much! :sad::sad::sad:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
p.s. Thanks Airgirl for the pic! :)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh, not you too. alot of people are having trouble seeing the pic. Just copy the url and open it in another window or you can also right click on the pic and click add to favorites.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Marat looks good doesn't he? He looks happy and relaxed. I just hope he's still not wearing the cast though. I was a bit worried when i saw that.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
It is so great to see him so happy and relaxed :) He looks so good :hearts: (as always :D )
I think we dont need to worry about the cast. He probably still wears it as kind of support for his wrist. And that pic was taken a month ago, so...;)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i hadn't thought of that. I hope you're right that its just a support device... but still i can't help but worry ;)

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
me 2 :sad:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we all miss him.. :sad: Even people who aren't fans miss him. There's a gereral feeling that something is missing in tennis right now and that something is Marat. Tennis is just not the same without him!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
i cant see the pic...is it one of him with a thing holding his wrist and he is sitting on a chair? hehe i cant attach the pic i have here...so, i have to explain heheheh :)

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
yeah that's the one!! it's the same on christines board

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
ohh so that's the one i also ave here!! hehe thx girl!! :* ;)

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
I guess I'm the last one to see this pic, but it's nice to be able to :drool:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
that's funny his name on his tennisracket I want that too!! ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts