Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a list compiled from the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice documenting final meals requested from death row inmates. It's an interesting but solemn thing to look at, and I thought I'd share it.

http://web.archive.org/web/20031001190442/http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/finalmeals.htm

Of course I'm too much a chicken for it, but maybe that Fugu blowfish would be nice, especially considering the timing. It might be very tasty, and if you do die, its no change!

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
It's kinda wrong but some of them amused me :lol:

Richard Williams
Two chili cheese dogs, two cheeseburgers, two orders of onion rings with French dressing, turkey salad with French fries, chocolate cake, apple pie, butter pecan ice cream, egg rolls, one peach, three Dr. Peppers, jalapeno peppers, ketchup, and mayonnaise

Would you like that served on a gold plate too? :eek:

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
It's crazy how many of them ordered hamburgers/t-bone steak with french fries :eek: they must have spent their whole life eating that. I'm not in their place, of course, but I think I'd like to eat something different.

Wow, somebody has a weird sense of humour : Richardson Miguel:
Chocolate birthday cake with "2/23/90" written on top, seven pink candles

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
adeegeezinho said:
Richard Williams
Two chili cheese dogs, two cheeseburgers, two orders of onion rings with French dressing, turkey salad with French fries, chocolate cake, apple pie, butter pecan ice cream, egg rolls, one peach, three Dr. Peppers, jalapeno peppers, ketchup, and mayonnaise
:lol: what is Venus & Serena's old man doing on death row?

i knew he was a bit mental but c'mon :lol:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
so many of them asking for onion rings

·
Registered
2,285 Posts

Richard Williams

That must have made a fine mess for whomever had to clean up his body.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
I guess you could order a huge amount

its not like you will worrying about your weight in future :eek:

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
It's crazy how many of them ordered hamburgers/t-bone steak with french fries :eek: they must have spent their whole life eating that. I'm not in their place, of course, but I think I'd like to eat something different.

well, you must order something you know you like... imagine that your last meal sux!!!

Also, asking so many things will assure you that some of those things will be fine. I don't know how good prision hamburgers are :rolleyes:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts

The list is from Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Prisoners from another states may prefer something different. And these prisoners usually were in jail for more than 10 years, after all appeals and reviews so they were not likely eaten any steak/hamburgers/french fries for a long time.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
209 Offender Information Barnes, Jr. Odell 998 03/01/2000 Justice, Equality, World Peace

Nice Meal!!! Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
209 Offender Information Barnes, Jr. Odell 998 03/01/2000 Justice, Equality, World Peace

Nice Meal!!! Enjoy!!!
Too bad he beat a women with a lamp and rifle, stabbed her in the neck and then shot her in the head. Oh he also ****d her.

But too bad his last meal has not come true yet.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Freaky....

But, I couldn't stop myself from reading the list...

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Where's all the fish? Or pasta? Or anything remotely nutritious. :p

It's all cheeseburgers and fried chicken. Either there's a physiological reason for this or they all morons who spent their misbegotten years before arrest in MacDonalds.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Where's all the fish? Or pasta? Or anything remotely nutritious. :p

It's all cheeseburgers and fried chicken. Either there's a physiological reason for this or they all morons who spent their misbegotten years before arrest in MacDonalds.

Karla Faye Tucker ordered a garden salad with fruit. Maybe last meal nutrition is a female thing?

·
Registered
7,411 Posts

Richard Williams

If that's last meal then imagine "Last Shit"!!!

Here is a delicate guy, maybe gay :p
142 Offender Information Sharp Michael 740 11/19/1997 Small pizza, dish of Italian spaghetti, marble cake, punch

Mny people asking for "a coke"... dumbs

Another good one: 123 Offender Information Madden Robert 822 05/28/1997 Asked that final meal be provided to a homeless person. But he didn't said wich meal :S

115 Offender Information Baldree Ernest 855 04/29/1997 Doublemeat cheeseburger, french fries, pack of cigarettes (not permitted by policy)

108 Offender Information Brimage, Jr. Richard 899 02/10/1997 Pepperoni pizza (med), Dr. Pepper PICK THE BIGGER!!!

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I would pig out for my last meal:

Pepperoni Queasadas
Garlic Cheese Pizza Bread
Onion Rings
Potato Wedges with Sour Cream and BBQ dips
Potato Skins with cheese and bacon
Breaded Cheese Bites
Nachos served with all the trimmings

Goats Cheese and Camarelised Onion Tart