Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 452 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Ennio Morricone.

The others 2 I havw seen a time ago were.
Festival Alcantara(Sinergia,Los tres, Kevin Johanssen and La mancha de Rolando(puaj)

BABASONICOS:worship:

·
Premium Member
12,570 Posts
Chris Cornell, last December. It was pretty good.

Oh, I was dragged into a country show a few weeks back, not sure it really counts though. It sucked. :lol:

·
Registered
18,178 Posts
some video footage from that Iron Maiden concert I assisted in March, sorry for the quality :eek:

I was there :rocker2: you could even get some sweat drops from my shirt after all that jumping for 2 straight hours.

But it was cool. :rocker:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

·
Registered
15,622 Posts
March 19th - Alicia Keys. She is lovely & talented beyond words.
April 2nd - Editors. Pretty good, as expected.

Oh, also took my younger brother to see 30 Seconds to Mars, around February I think.
the EMO scene is ridiculously scary for me. Or maybe I just don't get it. :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
LSU Symphony Orchestra's soloist concert. The last solo violinist from Romania was just :eek: :worship: Besides, one my friends performed in the orchestra.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Shakira :p

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
My last concert was ages ago, last January ('07) I saw Paolo Nutini :hearts:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
My last concert was Iron Maiden (Somewhere Back in Time Tour) back in Feb this year. They were awesome!

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
some video footage from that Iron Maiden concert I assisted in March, sorry for the quality :eek:

I was there :rocker2: you could even get some sweat drops from my shirt after all that jumping for 2 straight hours.

But it was cool. :rocker:
HAHA I was at the one in Melbourne, and seriously, after headbanging and jumping around for 2 hours or whatever, I had a seat right next to the stairs, and I don't know how many times I almost fell down. I mean, they're pretty old now and are incredibly fit for their age. I don't think even a third of the melbourne crowd would have been able to jump around the stage like them. It was a brilliant show

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Well in Feb I went to the Good Vibes festival here which was lots of different artists including Kanye West, Cypress Hills, Thievery Corporation. Before that was the Justin Timberlake concert in November :)

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
February 2008: Explosions in the Sky, and the following week I saw Interpol who were amazing, but did not really do anything but stand there and sing. [But, damn, they did it so well]. Well worth the money. Now I'm just passing the time until Placebo and AFI put out new material and visit us again =)

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
MUSE in Rod Laver Arena.

·
Registered
22,217 Posts
haven't seen a liveshow in 5 weeks now :eek:
it was Black Francis in Amsterdam, next up the Breeders, also in Amsterdam on april 21.

1 - 20 of 452 Posts