Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
if only the organisers invite all their loyal fans to a farewell bash... i would consider taking the trouble

That's a great idea. I think all of us have been great ambassadors for the tournament ;)

Actually if they just cover the airfares that would be good. Accomodation and tickets aren't that expensive. :lol:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Actually if they just cover the airfares that would be good. Accomodation and tickets aren't that expensive. :lol:
:lol: not a chance, unless they do a deal with jetstar to pick up all the fans...

btw totally :topic: but fyi, jcf will be appearing on getaway (of all shows) next thurs i believe, to introduce his new hotel. even i'm slightly interested to see what all that fuss is about :p

·
Registered
1,260 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What..? Him on Australian TV? :eek: This is funny, might need to record it. Thanks for the tip.
yes, of all tennis players...... the ignorant public watching ch.9 is not supposed to know about non-aussie sportsmen. so all i can say is that hotel must be quite something.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
adelaide has an 'out of africa' theme :haha: that might be appealing to our player visitors :lol:

this thread may be a good place to discuss what to do if you're stuck in adelaide on nye.
Actually, when I was researching on what is there to do in Adelaide, I thought the Adelaide Zoo was quite interesting, safari tours!

yes, of all tennis players...... the ignorant public watching ch.9 is not supposed to know about non-aussie sportsmen. so all i can say is that hotel must be quite something.

Do they know he's a tennis player? :lol: oh wait, they *HAVE* to mention those loss(es) to Chris Guiccone in Sydney, or Davis Cup against Australia. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually, when I was researching on what is there to do in Adelaide, I thought the Adelaide Zoo was quite interesting, safari tours!
you're doing your research :yeah: looks like you're keen to go!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
you're doing your research :yeah: looks like you're keen to go!
I was keen to go before I saw that entry list! Now that quite a few of my favourites are going to Auckland, I might pop over again. :devil:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was keen to go before I saw that entry list! Now that quite a few of my favourites are going to Auckland, I might pop over again. :devil:
didn't you already expect them to be going to auckland? your guys are pretty much regulars there now :confused:

i'm keeping my fingers crossed for sydney's entry list... not that i won't turn up, whoever they may be :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
didn't you already expect them to be going to auckland? your guys are pretty much regulars there now :confused:

i'm keeping my fingers crossed for sydney's entry list... not that i won't turn up, whoever they may be :rolleyes:
Yeah I know, but I was hoping they forgot to put their entries in, or prefer cheaper airfares... or something!!!

hahaha, it's going to be the same for me next year, not that I would go to Chennai or Doha, but still, have to support a hometown tournament. ;)

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I know, but I was hoping they forgot to put their entries in, or prefer cheaper airfares... or something!!!
:haha:
maybe they travel on jetstar :tape:

hahaha, it's going to be the same for me next year, not that I would go to Chennai or Doha, but still, have to support a hometown tournament. ;)
i will consider a brisbane trip too :yeah:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
:haha:
maybe they travel on jetstar :tape:
I wish jetstar would fly to Auckland, then I can get a cheap fare!

i will consider a brisbane trip too :yeah:
The stadium is not close to the CBD, and the only way to get there (that I can think of) is by train! So I hope they would work on that soon. Or I can win the lotto and buy one of those new apartments right next to it!! :cool:

(we should rename this to a chat thread) :angel:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi,
Can anyone help me out please.... what are the general admission tickets? Are they just random seats? Can you still see ok or is it better to get reserved seats?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
They didn't have GA seats when I last went (2006), but, check this map out:
http://www.venuetix.com.au/images/ten08.pdf

I guess it's a first come first serve thing, good if you're going to be staying in a seat all day I suppose.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks for that Kat much appreciated, I couldn't get any of the venue maps to open when I was trying.... I think I just need to decide what days I want to go and then decide which seats to go for..... too many decisions :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
i'll definitely go, don't know what days yet though

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
I don't know what I'm doing anymore :shrug:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts