Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
if only the organisers invite all their loyal fans to a farewell bash... i would consider taking the trouble

That's a great idea. I think all of us have been great ambassadors for the tournament ;)

Actually if they just cover the airfares that would be good. Accomodation and tickets aren't that expensive. :lol:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Actually if they just cover the airfares that would be good. Accomodation and tickets aren't that expensive. :lol:
:lol: not a chance, unless they do a deal with jetstar to pick up all the fans...

btw totally :topic: but fyi, jcf will be appearing on getaway (of all shows) next thurs i believe, to introduce his new hotel. even i'm slightly interested to see what all that fuss is about :p

·
Registered
1,260 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What..? Him on Australian TV? :eek: This is funny, might need to record it. Thanks for the tip.
yes, of all tennis players...... the ignorant public watching ch.9 is not supposed to know about non-aussie sportsmen. so all i can say is that hotel must be quite something.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
adelaide has an 'out of africa' theme :haha: that might be appealing to our player visitors :lol:

this thread may be a good place to discuss what to do if you're stuck in adelaide on nye.
Actually, when I was researching on what is there to do in Adelaide, I thought the Adelaide Zoo was quite interesting, safari tours!

yes, of all tennis players...... the ignorant public watching ch.9 is not supposed to know about non-aussie sportsmen. so all i can say is that hotel must be quite something.

Do they know he's a tennis player? :lol: oh wait, they *HAVE* to mention those loss(es) to Chris Guiccone in Sydney, or Davis Cup against Australia. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually, when I was researching on what is there to do in Adelaide, I thought the Adelaide Zoo was quite interesting, safari tours!
you're doing your research :yeah: looks like you're keen to go!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
you're doing your research :yeah: looks like you're keen to go!
I was keen to go before I saw that entry list! Now that quite a few of my favourites are going to Auckland, I might pop over again. :devil:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was keen to go before I saw that entry list! Now that quite a few of my favourites are going to Auckland, I might pop over again. :devil:
didn't you already expect them to be going to auckland? your guys are pretty much regulars there now :confused:

i'm keeping my fingers crossed for sydney's entry list... not that i won't turn up, whoever they may be :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
didn't you already expect them to be going to auckland? your guys are pretty much regulars there now :confused:

i'm keeping my fingers crossed for sydney's entry list... not that i won't turn up, whoever they may be :rolleyes:
Yeah I know, but I was hoping they forgot to put their entries in, or prefer cheaper airfares... or something!!!

hahaha, it's going to be the same for me next year, not that I would go to Chennai or Doha, but still, have to support a hometown tournament. ;)

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I know, but I was hoping they forgot to put their entries in, or prefer cheaper airfares... or something!!!
:haha:
maybe they travel on jetstar :tape:

hahaha, it's going to be the same for me next year, not that I would go to Chennai or Doha, but still, have to support a hometown tournament. ;)
i will consider a brisbane trip too :yeah:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
:haha:
maybe they travel on jetstar :tape:
I wish jetstar would fly to Auckland, then I can get a cheap fare!

i will consider a brisbane trip too :yeah:
The stadium is not close to the CBD, and the only way to get there (that I can think of) is by train! So I hope they would work on that soon. Or I can win the lotto and buy one of those new apartments right next to it!! :cool:

(we should rename this to a chat thread) :angel:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
They didn't have GA seats when I last went (2006), but, check this map out:
http://www.venuetix.com.au/images/ten08.pdf

I guess it's a first come first serve thing, good if you're going to be staying in a seat all day I suppose.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks for that Kat much appreciated, I couldn't get any of the venue maps to open when I was trying.... I think I just need to decide what days I want to go and then decide which seats to go for..... too many decisions :)

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
that map looks very different from how i remember it from 2003/2004 lol

looks like the 2nd centre court and the g.a. seats are a new extention.

so where are the outside courts now? :confused:

·
Registered
56 Posts
i'll definitely go, don't know what days yet though

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
I don't know what I'm doing anymore :shrug:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.