• Zverev

Votes: 4 40.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

VS

Lucky loser Zverev who only last week defeated david ferrer is up against clay court lover Luczak

Who Wins?

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
:haha: expected one.

Seriously though, don't you have buddies in the gambling section to help you out with this? Isn't that what the forum was set up for?

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Well Well

What a suprise Gilles comes into the thread and ridicules the poster.

Seriously though, don't you have buddies in the gambling section to help you out with this? Isn't that what the forum was set up for?
Lots of advice there, but their are many tennis fans who dont like to gamble that might have a very interesting info and thoughts to share on this particular match up.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Well Well Well

What a suprise Gilles comes into the thread and ridicules the poster.
You're very over-sensitive.

Lots of advice there, but their are many tennis fans who dont like to gamble that might have a very interesting info and thoughts to share on this particular match up.
...true, but I suspect most have the same problem with this as I do. You're only motivated for money purposes (selfish reasons - but no harm in it), so why would many be interested in helping you to line your pockets? Gamblers forum is the place for this, as people are specifically looking to make money, and some will even go out of their way to help others do the same.

As GWH has said before, and 99% of the time he is a man of wisdom...why bet a match in which you know little about what you're doing?

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Luczak clinches it.

Zverev just charges the net like a retard, even when he hits a half court ball. :retard:

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...true, but I suspect most have the same problem with this as I do. You're only motivated for money purposes (selfish reasons - but no harm in it), so why would many be interested in helping you to line your pockets? Gamblers forum is the place for this, as people are specifically looking to make money, and some will even go out of their way to help others do the same.

As GWH has said before, and 99% of the time he is a man of wisdom...why bet a match in which you know little about what you're doing?
Agree on some of what you say but this poll is harmless compared to other threads on this section, which are sometimes simply stupid.

A Poll is harmless fun were people predict an outcome, no stress, no arguments with other posters, no silly opinions, just a vote, no harm in this.

You're very over-sensitive.
Bing Bang Bing Bang Bong

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Agree on some of what you say but this poll is harmless compared to other threads on this section, which are sometimes simply stupid.
Yeah but the problem with your polls is that they don't really have a purpose. I mean, look at this match...neither player has a particularly big fan-base here, and I think many won't even know how one/both men play. :shrug:

Producing multiple polls is almost as tedious as people producing a thread for each match result, each day. Especially when it is the same thread starter each time...people catch on to that. :shrug:

A Poll is harmless fun were people predict an outcome, no stress, no arguments with other posters, no silly opinions, just a vote, no harm in this.
Yes it's harmless, except for the point I made in the previous post. Sure, you ask for a quick vote, but most people like to discuss issues in this part of the forum.

Fwiw good luck with the bet.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Phew Peter won 6-2 1-0 Ret. i guess a wins a win and hes counting hes lucky stars :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts