Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who wins?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I highly doubt anyone predicted this to be the final at the beginning of the week but they have both played well all week and are in the finals.

Who do you think will win?

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
I highly doubt anyone predicted this to be the final at the beginning of the week but they have both played well all week and are in the finals.

Who do you think will win?
tough call. querrey if he can maintain the level he displayed against Canas today.

my gut feeling is that anderson is going to get by but it wont be easy. he just cannot afford to feed querrey forehands. and of course he has to take care of his serve which i think he will.

if canas was just able to take care of his serve today he would have won that match.

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
Is this event a challenger now? No,it's just this year :haha:

Upset will win, what else :retard:
:lol:

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Well, I'm guessing that Querrey is playing a little bit better than he did in Delray Beach? :lol:

Was impressed with Anderson's game...big serve which can practically match Querrey's, and, to be honest, I think he has the better ground game, and the better movement. :shrug: Therefore, I'll pull for Anderson here, although I wouldn't want to be around if this comes down to tiebreaks. :scared:

·
Registered
13,133 Posts
I dont know who will win but what I do know is it will be a ugly final.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
I have to say I don't mind new challengers for the MS and GS but totally unknown finalists in MM events is very boring .

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
I hope Querrey win it

But tough to say, Anderson is playing great tennis today

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Well, I'm guessing that Querrey is playing a little bit better than he did in Delray Beach? :lol:

Was impressed with Anderson's game...big serve which can practically match Querrey's, and, to be honest, I think he has the better ground game, and the better movement. :shrug: Therefore, I'll pull for Anderson here, although I wouldn't want to be around if this comes down to tiebreaks. :scared:

one other factor tips it in Anderson`s favor. he appears to be more solid mentally. i would say that he is a better thinker than Querrey.

finally, he has a solid return of serve.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a feeling Anderson will win. But who knows? It's very open. These two players have such an opportunity, i bet they are both nervous. Neither will have a better shot at winning an ATP title.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts