Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Ginepri

Votes: 8 53.3%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Xavier has not had a good start to the season with defeats to Massu and Reynolds on hardcourts.

Ginepri has been ok, improved from dreadful form in the last part of last year.

Might be close but if X-Man wants this he will win.

VS

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
why would you want to bet on a match between a mug and a headcase especially considering that one of them has been more injured than not

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why would you want to bet on a match between a mug and a headcase especially considering that one of them has been more injured than not
Because i know Malisse can beat the very best, so Xavier being a dog against a muppet like ginepri is too much of a tempatation.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
A match involving two mugs, making anyone who punts on this a mug. Madness.

How exactly can you have ANY confidence in Malisse right now?

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Looking forward to seeing this one on TV tonight, hopefully it's a good one ;) and by good I mean entertaining :angel:

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Looking forward to seeing this one on TV tonight, hopefully it's a good one ;) and by good I mean entertaining :angel:
I doubt it will eclipse Muzza/Fed, Debs. :p Saw the last set of that, and that was simply awesome! Not seen a lot of tennis this year, but I've been really lucky with the matches I've been able to view...all of them have been simply outstanding. :worship:

Hoping Robby wins tonight. :yeah: Besides, I need something more positive to say to him if I catch him again this year. :lol:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Robert.

Hes the hotter player of the two right now.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
I doubt it will eclipse Muzza/Fed, Debs. :p Saw the last set of that, and that was simply awesome! Not seen a lot of tennis this year, but I've been really lucky with the matches I've been able to view...all of them have been simply outstanding. :worship:

Hoping Robby wins tonight. :yeah: Besides, I need something more positive to say to him if I catch him again this year. :lol:
Well, by 'entertaining' I meant 'funny' - hence my ':angel:' - I don't think it'll be stellar tennis ;) Really though I do like them both and am looking forward to it (or maybe I'm just looking forward to any live tennis on TV to look forward to coming home to on this very boring Monday ;))

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Well, by 'entertaining' I meant 'funny' - hence my ':angel:' - I don't think it'll be stellar tennis ;) Really though I do like them both and am looking forward to it (or maybe I'm just looking forward to any live tennis on TV to look forward to coming home to on this very boring Monday ;))
LOL! Got the wrong end of the stick there!

Yeah, as for entertainment purposes...Robby is a bit of a clown, and I still have fun memories of Malisse's temper tantrum in IW/Miami when he was defaulted. :tape: :cuckoo: :haha:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts