1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

TA said:
AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2008​
ILLEGAL GAMBLING NOTICE
Tennis Australia has a zero tolerance policy on illegal gambling, match fixing & the communication of sensitive information which may affect the outcome of a match and will investigate all reported instances.
The use of laptops is prohibited in spectator viewing areas of all tournament courts without the prior authorisation from Tennis Australia Management.
January 2008.
were any of those going gonna take one ?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
This is really pointless, so now gamblers will have to place their bets using their cell phones instead?!

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Can I bring my desktop?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Doesn't affect me. I'm still bringing my Quad-Core Intel Xeon server with my 30" LCD screen and portable power source just like planned. Only the best hardware is good enough when I place my illegal bets.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Doesn't affect me. I'm still bringing my Quad-Core Intel Xeon server with my 30" LCD screen and portable power source just like planned. Only the best hardware is good enough when I place my illegal bets.
:haha:

i am sorry that tennis australia comes across as such idiots! lol

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
That is going to be very effective, I can see trading volume from betting collapsing as a result and bettors begging TA to lift the ban.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Absolutely pointless. Are they going to ban PDAs and Mobile Phones also?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts