Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 120 of 2542 Posts

·
3,921 Posts
Re: The Picture Thread

I never said he was not ready, those are not my words.
And I already replied to you in the forum and thread where the comments about this particular issue where done.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts

I never said he was not ready, those are not my words.
And I already replied to you in the forum and thread where the comments about this particular issue where done.
oh yes you send me a message saying i said "ridicolous" thing when i said JM was the best choice in our team in Austria for fast surfaces. I just needed to say it, Now it is over, I will turn the page.:)

·
3,921 Posts

oh yes you send me a message saying i said "ridicolous" thing when i said JM was the best choice in our team in Austria for fast surfaces. I just needed to say it, Now it is over, I will turn the page.:)
You want to make this in the "The Picture Thread" in JMDP forum??!
Those were not my words saying he was not ready.
What you said was that he is "our best hard court player", (I think that´s not the case YET) and that Mancini was wrong about his decision on the second singles player.
And you never seem to "turn the page".
For respect for all the JMDP fans around (I´m sorry this happened in this thread and forum, really, really sorry guys....) I just won´t reply any further about this issue.
I´m deeply sorry guys

·
3,921 Posts

A couple more pics from daviscup.com :)

EDIT: I more because the other are already posted :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,167 Posts

You want to make this in the "The Picture Thread" in JMDP forum??!
Those were not my words saying he was not ready.
What you said was that he is "our best hard court player", (I think that´s not the case YET) and that Mancini was wrong about his decision on the second singles player.
And you never seem to "turn the page".
For respect for all the JMDP fans around (I´m sorry this happened in this thread and forum, really, really sorry guys....) I just won´t reply any further about this issue.
I´m deeply sorry guys
Girls
there's so many bad things around and you look at this small details?
the important thing is he won and made an excellent debut at Dc .
Peace ok? its nice when we like soemthing to be in peace.
Small things like this can end in a bad way. So hope you can think about it and forget about who and first and second.
We are here to share, not to compete! ok?

Cuidense mucho! Y arriba, lo imporatnte es tratar de ser felices
silvy

·
Registered
2,167 Posts

Para Juan y todos sus fans

To Juan and all the fans
pics BIG size, so some are repeated from the ones posted before:)

silvy

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts

hi, I'm new here in the forum!.. I looove juan.. I've been following him for mm like 2 years or so.. I can't believe some months ago he was just a stranger for most of the people, and now he's our davis cup hero....!!

here are some pics I took him when he played MS Madrid..

·
3,921 Posts

I have no idea if this one was posted before. It´s in the Buenos Aires Lawn Tennis Club, when he was 14. :)

Attachments

101 - 120 of 2542 Posts