Alex Bogomolov Jr
Ricardo Mello
Robby Ginepri
Xavier Malisse
and Sebastien (2)Grosjean!!!!!

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Poor old Gambill, what a draw! Interesting if it is a Hewitt-Safin quarterfinal, since they're both in poor form and need to re-establish themselves on the hardcourts. Equally, Kiefer doesn't have a great draw either considering he just lost to Thomann in Indianapolis...

Interesting draw - all the seeds are really strong, Spadea's the last and he's ranked in the Top 40, but there are really no unseeded players of note besides Gambill, Kiefer and Malisse. Oh, and the Changster I suppose, but that's a special case...

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sjengster said:
Poor old Gambill, what a draw! Interesting if it is a Hewitt-Safin quarterfinal, since they're both in poor form and need to re-establish themselves on the hardcourts. Equally, Kiefer doesn't have a great draw either considering he just lost to Thomann in Indianapolis...

Interesting draw - all the seeds are really strong, Spadea's the last and he's ranked in the Top 40, but there are really no unseeded players of note besides Gambill, Kiefer and Malisse. Oh, and the Changster I suppose, but that's a special case...
obviously you've forgotten about teh Germ Spreader!

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Why so I have, my apologies. In fact, looking at his draw, I reckon he'll beat Grosjean in a sensational upset and then lose to the veteran Ferreira in the next round, much like Fish did at the AO after beating Moya. That's if Ferreira has recovered from his injury, of course...

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Laury said:
What is doing Marat here?
I have read in another thread he will not play for the rest of the year... :confused:

anyway good luck:
Marat :)
Phillipousis :hearts:
Chang :D
Are you sure you're not thinking of Haas?

·
Registered
672 Posts
King Lindsay was banned. Well on WTAworld that is.

Best of luck to:
Marat, JMG, Sjeng, Guga, Robby, & Xman

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good luck Lleyton & Marky Mark. :)

Go boys!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts