Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
8,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I for one cannot wait. It’s going to be delicious. This is Nick’s time.

·
Registered
8,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mock all you want. This is Kyrgios’ home and he hates Nadal. Nick is going to be super motivated. He isn’t going to let Nadal beat him in his own house.

·
Administrator | Wikidrawbot
9,935 Posts
Since you're so sure, wanna do an av bet for a month?
I will be now the first mod who will take ban bets seriously and ban for a month from now on

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Even if it was a boxing match, Nick wouldn't stand a chance. In some one-in-a-hundred turn of events he could win this match, but the floor wiping, I am failing to see how would that unfold tennis-wise..

·
Registered
203 Posts
He'll be tired after 5 sets against Karen Khachanov...then he'll give up and throw tantrums and outbursts...

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Can I please borrow your crystal ball? I'd like to use it to get rich real quick on the stock market then I'll return it to you. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Hmm I just watched apaculco match.... That ball was flying high...
Melbourne is different obviously but we will see.
Rafa was great vs pcb, bring that in

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
He'll push Nadal for a while. Should still be o.k for first two sets but Nadal goes 2 up and could then fall away in third. Think it will be 4 sets though.

Actually Nadal could well need to get it done in straights as potential quarter and semi finals both look like they could be 3-4 hour duels when you think of his recent encounters with Theim and Medvedev in New York.

Otherwise it's possible you then get 2017 situation where Nadal arrives at the final with 4-5 hours more on the court than his opponent and that means a little bit more in your 30s.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Im not looking past how many chairs/bottles/random objects will he throw in frustration...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts