Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is paragraph from a post from a Novak Facebook fan group:

5. We had a surprise visit at midnight from Nick Kyrgios. This moron and his group of thug mates dressed in black turned up, sat in eye view of Nole and blatantly stood up and cheered and sniggered at Serbia’s errors. What an idiot!!!

He was then booed out of the stadium.

What kind of loser does this when they have a match the next day?

·
Registered
132 Posts
The guy yells at his own fans, so why does it matter if Kyrgios is out there doing his thing?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Don't think for one second that Djokovic shushing his own fans is some great act of sportsmanship. It's all about Novak Djokovic and the suffering he's endured in NY and London lol. I can see right through this clown.

·
6,704 Posts
Yeah I saw that incident on the NoleFam Facebook page.
Very disappointing from Nick, esp when Nole has offered to talk to Nick for advice and to help mentor him - which Nick has duly declined.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't think for one second that Djokovic shushing his own fans is some great act of sportsmanship. It's all about Novak Djokovic and the suffering he's endured in NY and London lol. I can see right through this clown.
Who said it was an act of sportsmanship? You clearly don't understand Balkan mentality. And of course some people in the USA and the UK hate him after all the lies the media has fed them. Plus they are the two nations that worship Federer the most.

·
justice for all
17,451 Posts
Nick the Freak just needs a duty enemy - he's got that kind of personality.
I don't blame him for that.
It gets kinda more interesting when things are not entirely bland with fake love, hugs and chalk hearts.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Who said it was an act of sportsmanship? You clearly don't understand Balkan mentality. And of course some people in the USA and the UK hate him after all the lies the media has fed them. Plus they are the two nations that worship Federer the most.
I've watched many Djokovic matches and I don't need the media to tell me anything. His behavior speaks for itself.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
The guy yells at his own fans, so why does it matter if Kyrgios is out there doing his thing?
Yep, that's it, that justifies it 100%. Novak is the only one who's actually to blame. What an audacity to come and play in Australia "for his national team" when it's pretty obvious he's just trying to provoke Nick in the land of his ancestors. And dude even dares to be upset by fans not being silent, what a **** mate... Novak had it coming really, end of discussion here. I am just sick how this guy isn't disqualified wherever he appears, even before the tournament starts, because all of his politeness is fake, and should be dismissed as such, and all of his tantrums are naturally his true colors, we won't ever love him or admire him, if only he stopped winning, world would be a better place!

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
totally sounds like something the spoiled brat would do, no surprises here.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Can we have proof of this? NoleFam isn’t a reliable source they’ll spin anything.
Here you go :

·
Registered
132 Posts
Like I said you dont understand Balkan mentality. The majority of Serbians are fiery people.
That doesn't excuse Smugovic from everything he has done, especially during Federer matches.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts