Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
21,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally can’t stand Kyrgios myself cause of his attention seeking but damn I have to admit this is very entertaining and hilarious :lol:

You don’t see this kind of stuff everyday, juicy stuff :haha:

Some really gold stuff and I do agree on what he says in some areas too :p

https://www.podbean.com/media/player/sjeih-b1516d?mix=1&vjs=1

Here is the link for those who wanna hear. If I get the full transcript I’ll post them.

Some highlights:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
there's a difference between "telling it like it is" and being a jerk. I'll leave it there.

Nick's relationship with Ben Rothenberg has always been weird. They dislike each other but follow each other and like each other's posts but then insult each other. Are they frenemies or something?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Kyrgios proving just how much of a mug he is. MTF might like him more because he doesn't like GOATovic.

·
Registered
21,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there's a difference between "telling it like it is" and being a jerk. I'll leave it there.

Nick's relationship with Ben Rothenberg has always been weird. They dislike each other but follow each other and like each other's posts but then insult each other. Are they frenemies or something?
Yes no doubt it, Kyrgios doesn’t tell it like it is, he’s just a jerk and enjoys being one. He has embraced that.

I’m not sure tbh, I think their so called heated arguments are just some weird banter between them.

Really god knows what’s up with Kyrgios, such a bizarre individual

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Well of course. Nick is 2-0 against Djokovic. Rothenberg is antagonistic towards Djokovic, by transitivity Nick likes him or something.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
Lmao, this is hilarious.

Nick btw doesnt like Rothenberg much but he doesnt give af, he's indifferent about him, thus the podcast.

·
Registered
131 Posts
My appreciation for Djokovic has grown a lot over the last two years. He has become a man and the injury and personal (?) problems have been important factors that changed my perspective of him quite a bit. I like what I see in interviews from Novak. He seems like a complete person with the regular strengths and weaknesses we all suffer from. The side of him that Nick brings up is one that I have not even thought about last years. To me it seems like Novak is satisfied with all he has accomplished and does in fact not seem to seek attention like he used to do. Now, for what I know, Nick seems to be a talanted brat who completely lacks traits such as ambition and courage. He is still young and perhaps he will also one day grow up, like I believe Novak has done.

·
Registered
21,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A new first for me on MTF I dislike both guys!
That’s a shocker, I have to give you that. :p

Does that mean that whenever Kyrgios wins the 50% of happiness that you usually have in a match becomes 100% sadness

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
haha Nick is spot on...especially that part about Novak. Novak wants to be liked so much that I feel like he acts a lot on court (just to look good & appreciated by others)..lot of things he does on court looks fake. Ofcourse, it isn't really anything wrong (lot of people want to be liked but he tends to overdo it at times) but I understand how some people might not like him for that.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts