Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to happen alot.... could this be a side effect from something besides picking? Anyone have any info on this?

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Sure it's not anything serious. Delpo had the same problem when playing indoors for some reason. He had nose bleed at Rotterdam and Basel. Most serious causes of nose bleeds seem too extreme to be the case.

·
Registered
29,418 Posts
Relax, he doesn't have acute leukemia.

Some people just have fragile arteries in the nose. Nosebleeds can be prevented with a simple surgery.

·
Registered
21,903 Posts

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
When my blood pressure gets too high (especially before I had heart surgery due to a heart defect), I get nosebleeds. When it's allergy season (like now), I get nosebleeds. When I'm in a dry climate, I get nosebleeds. :shrug: Doesn't mean there's something really bad going on, but if they occur often (like when I got them every single day after recess in second grade), it might be the sign of a health issue.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Could be something wrong with his brain... at least based on amount of bullshit he says during matches. Seems to be complaining about something all the time. Or maybe circus came to town.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
When you've fragile arteries in your nose, it's easy to nosebleed. :shrug: I and my son both suffer from this condition and we have boxes of tissue at every corner in the house.

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Obvious.

p.s. How the hell did you expect a "serious thread" on MTF? This ain't WebMD. :superlol:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Could be something wrong with his brain... at least based on amount of bullshit he says during matches. Seems to be complaining about something all the time. Or maybe circus came to town.
Still better than Humbalito, who does not only say and hear his shit, but he also smells to them too.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
he's friends with Tomic right?....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts