Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
49,284 Posts
Well Kyrgios is not one to back down from a fight and TA's behavior has been ridiculous to this point

FANTASTIC to see players united in a cause vs. an organization, I fucking love it

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Would be great to see, hopefully Nick doesn't change his mind.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
TA really needs to think hard. They don't exist because of players. It is the other way around. They need to adjust and stop this egomania. I'd fire them all and hire some people with a common sense.

Their job is to support their players, and if they have problems to deal with them privately because this is turning into a circus.

It is not who is right, it is what is right. I'm really not sure what the heck they are thinking.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Good riddance to the spoiled brat non achievers. If I were running TA, I would not give them another dime or moment of support. Tennis in Australia did very well before them, it can do so again. Perhaps I am being a stubborn old man here, who grew up in a totally different world? It is hard for me to believe that Pat Rafter, one of the finest sportsman of the game, is being unfair and unreasonable towards these two brats.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Even if I don't like either of them that would make me gain a lot of respect for Nick.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
The Spanish players got together and got rid of a bunch of bureaucrats who were milking the federation for their own purposes... maybe the Australian players can do the same. :D

Tennis Australia has behaved appallingly: they need to be taught a lesson.

Good for Nick!. :yeah:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Good riddance to the spoiled brat non achievers. If I were running TA, I would not give them another dime or moment of support. Tennis in Australia did very well before them, it can do so again. Perhaps I am being a stubborn old man here, who grew up in a totally different world? It is hard for me to believe that Pat Rafter, one of the finest sportsman of the game, is being unfair and unreasonable towards these two brats.
"Pat is a nice guy. If the Australian public don’t know Pat, he’s a good actor, he’s well‑spoken, always prepared and knows what to say.

“He’s prepped by Tennis Australia to know what to say.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...tennis-australia/story-fnii0pkt-1227427898488

·
Registered
33,357 Posts
Kyrgios is not going to turn down the chance to become DC hero.

Special K's and oldwitt will carry the team to the title.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts