Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
49,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bold words from Nick in an interview where he also said he will be a professional gamer after tennis

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Want to see him playing Medvedev in FIFA, loser to be banned for 5 years. :armed:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Bold words from Nick in an interview where he also said he will be a professional gamer after tennis

Yes, but he did say this in an promotional video for the PlayStation 5. In fact he did not say he will become a professional gamer, just he thinks he will. He may be insincere (opinion for sale?) about both what he thinks he will become after tennis and even how good he is at tennis now. Although i can imagine him managing to delude himself that he is the best at tennis. There maybe even points where he is the best of tennis, just that you need to be best over an entire match, an entire tournament, and an entire year. He has never even achieved 'over an entire tournament' for the duration of a grand slam, and never has look like achieving 'for an entire year'.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Funny he didn’t say what ‘tour’, so i’m guessing the ‘geriatric tour’ consisting of the likes of his fellow Aussies Laver & Rosewall. Kudos to ya mate for reaching their levels.......minus their achievements 😉

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
Prove it in the second half of your career then, son.
You’re already back from ban? You deserved a far longer ban

·
Registered
180 Posts
I could try it by playing instead of spending the whole year on vacation and giving stupid excuses not to go to tournaments

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
Keep crying lol
I’m not fussed - I’m sure you’ll get yourself permabanned soon enough like the last nazi sympathizer did

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
He knows he’s not the best on tour but what he means by this is that he believes he can beat anyone has what it takes to be at the top of the game.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,305 Posts
Going out the Janowicz way, huh?

He knows he’s not the best on tour but what he means by this is that he believes he can beat anyone and has what it takes to be at the top of the game.
he needs to beat a Nishikori to truly cement that statement as more than words. Maybe he has a chance now with declinedkori.

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
False accusation.

I'm sure that will be the best day of your uneventful life
Tepid denial of what we all know to be true. I’ll be pleased when you’re permabanned but it won’t even rise to the level of a minor blip in my great life

·
Registered
17,892 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts