1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
1st time he did or said something i can say well done Kyrgios - i have very negative opinion about him, but honestly because of his attitude and ,,character,, he is probably one of few guys on the tour not scared to say something like this - knowing very well it will get in microphones but still say it in the heat of moment

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Again as in the other thread, it's just about getting attention for himself, he is a joke. If he has something to say to Rafa or any other player just man up and go say it to his face.

·
Registered
19,388 Posts
Kyrgios wanting attention? Wow I'm shocked

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Attention whore.

At least he'll be homesick as always and we won't hear about this joke till the Open.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,447 Posts
He's correct about Nadal. It doesn't change the fact that he's a dick though :shrug:

Reactions: Punky

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Again as in the other thread, it's just about getting attention for himself, he is a joke. If he has something to say to Rafa or any other player just man up and go say it to his face.
Whatever Kygrios is, it's a valid point he's making. He could have used Djokovic's name instead(or any other serial time waster really) or whatever but that doesn't matter. His point still stands. They're letting the top players get away with it and being too harsh with the lower ranked players.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
This is the problem that arose because the damned officials won't do anything about Nadal all these years

It makes the players question any kinds of warnings they are getting - for whatever it is, and they are right to do so

It's one rule for Nadal, another for everyone else.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
that's it ... I am leaving my wife for Nick, if he will have me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts