1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Rankings Master
16,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
If i only were disgustingly rich... I would pay for every underarm serve attempt 1000, for an underarm ace 10000 and for an underarm ace against Nadal 100000.

Seriously though, Australia is fucking burning, and they celebrate with a fucking firework and play fucking tennis? Its nuts.

Reactions: paca

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
If i only were disgustingly rich... I would pay for every underarm serve attempt 1000, for an underarm ace 10000 and for an underarm ace against Nadal 100000.

Seriously though, Australia is fucking burning, and they celebrate with a fucking firework and play fucking tennis? Its nuts.
GIad to see u back & stiII in form :D mate, as i have to agree that 2020 aIready starting out nutty. Perhaps ATP/ITF/AO couId even consider deIaying the Aussie O untiI things r a bit restored down under.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
damn, bushfire victims getting screwed over by DeMinaur

Reactions: Phillo

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
This is great that all the mentioned players are doing this to help out. It's really sad what shape Australia is in due to these fires.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hope some of the others do the same. There is no reason not to give when you're in a country that is in desperate need of help.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Big IQ from Kyrgios to beat his opponents.

"Look if you return my serve, you're basically stealing from charity mate"

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,607 Posts

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,607 Posts
This is great that all the mentioned players are doing this to help out. It's really sad what shape Australia is in due to these fires.
We're also facing a horrible drought. There are water restrictions. Not fun a combo.

And as bjurra pointed out, Canberra is so bad it has the worst air quality in the world, at least a few days ago.

·
Rankings Master
16,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Scott Morrison could raise a lot more money if he would accept to donate 10 dollars per rotten tomato thrown at him. He is right now the Aussie persona non grata, Nick has redeemed himself a lot more since last year.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts