Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
I only got to see a few games, but Philippoussis played horribly in these. I think it was a good extract of what happened in the whole match. Kucera basically retired to 98%, playing one match in the year here, one match there, losing on a fun Challenger there in the first round. Even worse Mark presented himself that bad.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well....Mark Phil has become fat, u cant blame him for that:).
Lose some weight and come back next time.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
good for kucera

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Congrats to kucera :hug:

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
That was huge! Nice to see Karol with a GS win. :bounce:

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I only got to see a few games, but Philippoussis played horribly in these. I think it was a good extract of what happened in the whole match. Kucera basically retired to 98%, playing one match in the year here, one match there, losing on a fun Challenger there in the first round. Even worse Mark presented himself that bad.
It looks like it's over for Flip. Having Kucera at this stage totally manhandle you is not good.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Karol :bounce:
Take the whole US Open :worship:

Reactions: d_b_prince

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Thanks for the bets,Kucera! :bigclap:

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Waste of time, space and talent :rolleyes:

Could've achieved so much, and has wasted it all to be a flash womaniser. I have no sympathy for him. Just retire now and let some youngsters that will try their heart out have a place in the draw.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Well, he had a serious opportunity, when he was younger, to buckle down and make a champion of himself. Didn't take advantage really early (as Hewitt did). Got serious for 2 years or so, but never quite got light enough. Needed to be lighter and stronger around the joints to hold-off the inevitable injuries for a few years longer. But that level of detailed fitness requires Sampras-like devotion to tennis in-between tournaments and seasons...... Never the Scud's forté.

Are you taking note, Marat?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
i am completely and utterly emabarressed to be a fan after that performance... im in the middle of writing my thoughts of the match for my website and it aint nice...

mark should be ashamed of himself!

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i am completely and utterly emabarressed to be a fan after that performance... im in the middle of writing my thoughts of the match for my website and it aint nice...

mark should be ashamed of himself!
Did you get to see the whole thing? Could he not find the court or was he really slow out there and couldn't get to any balls? both?

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Not surprised, I expected him to go down in the 1st round. Do us all a favour Flip and just retire :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,759 Posts
Karol :) Viva la nostalgia.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts