Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Viktor played a great first set, second set was adequate. The first set he served great and only lost two points on his serve and he played on the baseline and hit with authority. The second set he got more passive and didn't serve particularly well, but overall he never was made to feel really uncomfortable. Istomin made a lot of errors early in rallies and couldn't hit through Troicki with any sort of consistency.

Istomin has to be right up there with the most dull player on tour. Like, incredibly boring game and personality on court. No Plan B in his game and no weapon to beat guys like this.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Expected, Istomin is another run of the mill 50-100 ranked brainless ballbasher with zero tactics.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Istomin is nothing much, granted, but I hope Viktor will use this to start improving his general confidence.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Does it seem to anyone else like Troicki is doing Djokovic impression on court nowadays? I never remember him split sliding on hard courts this much.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Does it seem to anyone else like Troicki is doing Djokovic impression on court nowadays? I never remember him split sliding on hard courts this much.
hey, if it works, why not.

still pissed at him for the DC loss against Nalby :(

·
Registered
832 Posts
Yeah, now that you've mentioned, I realize that from today's match. He tried to play defensive, slicing balls when he doesn't have to (not sure whehter it's his style of play usually?), luckily he didn't do those slidings too much.:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts