Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A match much tougher than the scoreline indicates. Janko was dealing with a blister issue on his foot that made things uncomfortable for him at times.

Tons of long rallies, Janko probing for a way to hit through and around Cipolla. Flavio sliced and diced like usual, counter-punched, ran a lot and S&V'd quite a bit, but the difference in power was simply too great for him to overcome. A real veteran performance in defeat.

Not a great performance from Janko as he got frustrated by Cipolla's game and the fact he was 4/17 on break points, but he was relatively focused throughout and he served well today. He won and that's what counts, we'll see how the blister affects him tomorrow v Davydenko.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
KuAla Lumpur R2: Tipsarevic def. Cipolla 6-2, 6-4

Janko had a ton of break points and only capitalized 3 times

he really wasnt troubled on serve all that much himself, faced break points on only 2 of his service games.

next up is davy..

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
you really need a life dude. i appreciate you making threads and giving details about every match, but you earn nothing from doing this. in 4 years time noone will remember a shit about these stupid matches... just saying.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you really need a life dude. i appreciate you making threads and giving details about every match, but you earn nothing from doing this. in 4 years time noone will remember a shit about these stupid matches... just saying.
I've told you about 20 times I don't care what you have to say. Too bad you wasted your time writing this. You can just say to yourself next time to hush yourself up before saying some ridiculous :wavey:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
you really need a life dude. i appreciate you making comments and giving details about every thread, but you earn nothing from doing this. in 4 years time noone will remember a shit about these stupid posts... just saying.

PS: Sounds like the perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I find it hilarious that you're letting someone who starts a lot of results threads get under your skin. I mean, if Filo V didn't make one for this particular match, someone else would have, anyway. It's what we talk about in this particular forum. Or haven't you noticed? You've been here a while.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts