Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unlike what many of you believe, I don't hate Istomin. I just wanted him out of the top 100 since he was on his way that route. Unfortunately, it didn't happen, but now that he's still around, I don't really care. I'm neutral with him, good guy, boring game but pretty effective on HC. He's gone undefeated in challengers in the four he's played the past 2-3 months, so it will be interesting to see if he can translate that into ATP success.

I'm not neutral of Garbagesovic, though, so this is a fabulous tennis result. Istomin didn't have to do much more than play his usual game to win comfortably, not an amazing performance, but professional. MM simply has no game at all to beat any decent player on any regular basis or ever.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Can you do MTF a favour and stop yourself from making comments on Matosevic from now on. Everyone knows you are blinded by your own hate for him to make a valid comment on him. It's quite pathetic especially when the best you can come up in regards to a nickname is Garbagesovic. If it was one of the big three (Djokovic, Nadal or Federer) you probably would have received a warning by now.

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Istomin is too good to drop out of the 100, donald young on the other hand.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Unlike what many of you believe, I don't hate Istomin. I just wanted him out of the top 100 since he was on his way that route. Unfortunately, it didn't happen, but now that he's still around, I don't really care. I'm neutral with him, good guy, boring game but pretty effective on HC. He's gone undefeated in challengers in the four he's played the past 2-3 months, so it will be interesting to see if he can translate that into ATP success.
:awww:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Happy I made a somewhat positive post about Denis :lol:

It won't be the norm :tape:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts