Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great win for kei

weird first set tiebreaker where no one seemed to be able to hold any kind of momentum. nico went up 2-0 then kei got it to 5-3 before dropping the last 4 points

kei broke right at the start of the 3rd set and held on the entire time. Faced no break points in the 3rd set

next up is tipsy..not sure he'll have much left for that after 3 long 3 set matches already

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Awesome result for Kei. This is a good time of year for him to get points. Not just because of the location of the tournaments but also the surface is good for his game. Good to see him taking advantage.

·
A happy person
44,904 Posts
Well of course Im not happy because Nico lost this match but no matter, its only a 250s tournament, he didnt need this win and at least he wont be that tired in next week. Still bad when he loses.

Good win for Nishi :hug:

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Forget the next match, I'm just savouring the moment!

Things I found positive from Kei in this match was his ability to close out the sets and match with ease, no mental melt downs.
His serve was doing more good than bad today...and Nico's self destruction attitude help the course as well.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
I wish him luck against a very rested Tipsy.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
GJ, Kei! :yippee:

At first he didn't have a good read on Nico's serve but after he adjusted to it he started winning many of the long rallies. His drop shots were effective too and he attacked at the right moment.

Just hope he's feeling not too tired after three full-set matches and wish it will be the fifth-time lucky for him against Tipsy! :eek: (Don't tell Kei it will be another opportunity to break the Project 45 curse...!)

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
I'd kiss you if I didn't live on the other side of the world Kei.

·
Registered
19,320 Posts
Expected :yeah:

·
Registered
29,419 Posts
Tennis won here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts